Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register
Resource icon

Knaps tactic: Argus352, title wit ossasuna and werder first season 1

White Europe

Feb 2, 2014
Hi mate... do u think it makes a difference to the way the tactic plays weather u play in commentry mode or watching the match... i think it does lol
I dont know, but watching higlights gives you better idea and more control because of what can you see

Reactions: kingie180

omrgul

Mar 26, 2014
Hey. What be the recommendation during games against weaker teams parking the bus. I have used this tactic. Works very well against bigger teams. But not creating many chances against super defensive teams.

White Europe

Feb 2, 2014
Hey. What be the recommendation during games against weaker teams parking the bus. I have used this tactic. Works very well against bigger teams. But not creating many chances against super defensive teams.
Try defensive mentality to bring them out and counter them.

Filer974

Nov 24, 2019
hi, I tried the tactic. I am in the 2024/2025 season with Nancy. I used this tactic from November 26, 2024... I am impressed.
I am 1st on the return phase. However, I am not a great team.
Indeed, when you play against teams that play with an AM, whether the team is stronger than you or not, your DLP must make an individual marking on the AM. I crushed PSG and OM like that

Attachments

White Europe

Feb 2, 2014
hi, I tried the tactic. I am in the 2024/2025 season with Nancy. I used this tactic from November 26, 2024... I am impressed.
I am 1st on the return phase. However, I am not a great team.
Indeed, when you play against teams that play with an AM, whether the team is stronger than you or not, your DLP must make an individual marking on the AM. I crushed PSG and OM like that
Well done! Im also trying Ball winning midfilder with man marking instead DLP

Jbthre

Mar 11, 2016
Good tactic, there's also another version with a DM and Libero which is better defensively IMO

Against defensive teams you can try turning off pass into space, overlap or drop the line of engagement a notch

omrgul

Mar 26, 2014
Good tactic, there's also another version with a DM and Libero which is better defensively IMO

Against defensive teams you can try turning off pass into space, overlap or drop the line of engagement a notch
Can you share that tactic please?