Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Gerard Pique for around ?45m

Votes: 29 33.3%
  • John Terry for around ?55m

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Giorgio Chiellini for around ?50m

Votes: 26 29.9%

• Total voters
How good is Jo on your game? I only ask because I've never rated him but he seems to be keeping some awesome players out of your team

He's a really good player. I can't bring myself to let him go because he always saves me with late goals when I bring him off the bench. His contract was supposed to be up at the end of the season but I offered him an extension.

On a previous save with Leeds I had him and Neymar up front in about 2016 and he hit 35 goals and assisted Neymar about 20 times on his haul of 57 goals. Plays best as a deep lying forward.

JANUARY SALES

Tim Cahill -> Wolves -> £900k
Alex Witsel ->Villareal -> £7.5m
Pablo Zabaleta -> Aston Villa -> £7.5m
Alexis Sanchez -> Lazio ->£7.5m

PREMIER LEAGUE

Wigan 1 - 3 Man City

Rodallega (2)
Fabregas (13)
Pato (43)
Jo (91)

PREMIER LEAGUE

Man City 2 - 1 Wolves

Pato (56)
Pique (88)
Jones (93)

7 wins in a row and another slip up from Chelsea have meant we are now just 4 points behind with 11 games to play, including a home tie against the London outfit. We are looking in a much better position to retain our title than we were just 2 months ago.

I'm actually a United fan but I'm supporting your City. Keep it coming, could be an interesting title race if your form keeps up

Pato cost me about £60m but well worth it, he is amazing.

January update continued

View attachment 56660

Fenerbahce 0 - 0 Man City

View attachment 56662

Man City 4 -1 Blackburn

Kalinic (12)
Tevez (37, 54, 62)
Otamendi (89)

View attachment 56660

Man City 4 - 0 Fenerbahce

Tevez (6, 48, 80)
Aguero (61)

Stormed into the 2nd KO round of the Europa League with style. We have been drawn against Anderlecht in the next round. There are some good teams left in the competition including AC Milan, Fiorentina, Marseille, Ajax and our main rivals at the moment, Chelsea. They just wont leave us alone and seem determined to stop us winning every competiton!

View attachment 56663
THE FINAL

Man City 0 - 1 Chelsea

Drogba (56)

Once again Chelsea have caused us Cup heartbreak. Two Carling Cup semi final defeats, 1 FA Cup final and now 1 Carling Cup final. I just cant get the better of them no matter what system I play, its frustrating!

View attachment 56664

View attachment 56665

View attachment 56666

Great news on 2 very different fronts. First the Chairman injects a further £223m into the club, boosting the balance after the big January spending spree. Then Sunderland do me a massive favour by beating Chelsea 3-2 after being behind twice. Absolutely fantastic result which paired with our win over Birmingham takes us within 2 points of the leaders. A great performance from our lads who were at 1 time 15 points behind Chelsea.

View attachment 56669

Man City 2 - 1 Birmingham

Pato(16)
Gardner (20)
Tevez (45)

nice update. the league is in your hands now. looks like the game against chelsea could be massive.

MARCH UPDATE

View attachment 56864

2ND KNOCKOUT ROUND 1ST LEG

Anderlecht 0 - 2 Man City

Robinho (10)
Aguero (79)

2ND KNOCKOUT ROUND 2ND LEG

Man City 1 - 0 Anderlecht

Jo (56)

Having already pretty much qualified I took the opportunity to rest many of the starting 11. Jo continued his good goal scoring form this season and sent us comfortably through to the next round.

QUARTER-FINAL DRAW

Genoa v Schalke
Ajax v Marseille
Werder Bremen v MAN CITY
HSV v Chelsea

SEMI-FINAL DRAW

Genoa/Schalke v Ajax/Marseille
Werder Bremen/MAN CITY v HSV/Chelsea

Once again, we could meet Chelsea en-route to a cup final. They seem determined to try and beat us in every possible compeitition.

View attachment 56865

Bolton 1 - 3 Man City

Tevez (2, 36)
Elmander (56)
Robinho (93)

CHELSEA 0 - 1 TOTTENHAM

Fantastic news as this latest setback for Chelsea sees us top the table for the first time this season. We are now 1 point clear and an upcoming game vs Chelsea at Eastlands will more than likely decide the destination if the title this year.
Man City 1 - 0 Reading

Pato (36)

WOLVES 1 - 3 CHELSEA

Newcastle 1 - 3 Man City

Carroll (13)
Pato (24)
Jo (84, 88)

Just when I thought we were going to relinquish our grip and drop some points, Jo the supersub chips in again with 2 goals. Only on the pitch for 15 minutes him and Robinho were brilliant and carved the Newcastle defense open. Brilliant comeback.

CHELSEA 3 - 0 BIRMINGHAM

West Ham 2 - 1 Man City

Faubert (4, 51)
Pato (14)

A really strange bug happened in this game where the whole game flew by at maximum speed on only commentary. Couldn't bring on the rested Tevez or several other players to try make a difference.

CHELSEA 0 - 0 EVERTON

Luckily Chelsea also slipped up meaning we are now top on goal difference, with us on +44 and Chelsea on +40, making the upcoming game that even more bit tasty.

View attachment 56864

QUARTER FINAL LEG 1
Werder Bremen 1 - 1 Man City

Almeida (33)

Jo(86)

HSV 1 - 0 CHELSEA

QUARTER FINAL LEG 2

Man City 3 - 0 Werder Bremen

Tevez (45)
Aguero (46)
Gignac (90)

CHELSEA 3 - 0 HSV

So we are now going into a tricky April month ahead of Chelsea on just goal difference. We face league fixtures against Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool at home as well as a trip to WBA in the league. Also meet Chelsea in the Europa League Semi Final so 3 of our next 4 fixtures are against our nemesis. By the end of this season we would have played them 14 times in just 3 seasons, ridiculous.

So far, we have won 4, Chelsea have won 5 and the game has ended in a draw just twice. The last 2 games have both ended in a 1-0 win for Chelsea.

View attachment 56874

Good luck man.

MAN CITY V CHELSEA

0 min - Kick Off
16 min- First chance of the game falls to Man City. The ball comes in from Modric, bounces up and Pato volleys the ball into the roof of the net. The Man City fans are celebrating wildly as they take the lead in this crucical game, OH NO! WAIT! The linesman has his flag up, its been disallowed. Devastating for Pato and Man City...
24 min- Kalou taken off injured for City after a challenge by Maicon, Anelka replaces him.
36 min- Man City should have taken the lead but for a fantastic double save from Cech. First save was from Aguero's strike and the ball fell for Tevez who should really have slotted home but for a great sprawling save from Cech.
45 min- HALF TIME

The half time whistle comes at a great time for Chelsea and they are lucky to be going in to the break at 0-0.

15 SHOTS 3
9 ON TARGET 2
1 CLEAR CUT CHANCES 1
59 POSSESION 41

45 min- KICK OFF
60 min -
Pirlo on for Fabregas
62 min - Jo on for Tevez
64 min - Another brilliant save from Cech and he is keeping Chelsea in this game and the title race. Jo through one-on-one but Cech is there again to thrwart him.
68 min - JOE COLE SENT OFF FOR CHELSEA
81 min -
Modric steps up to take a corner, he crosses it to the back post, Pique is coming in, Pique head, GOAAAAALLLL!! Man City have the lead with just 10 minutes to go, the Man City fans are going wild in the stands!!
91min- DE ROSSI SENT OFF FOR MAN CITY. Sandro replaces Aguero.
93 min- FINAL WHISTLE.
MOTM : Peter Cech - 8.8.
Brilliant game from the keeper and but for him it would have been loads more.
The Man City fans erupt as the final whistle goes. The title looks like it will be returning to Man City but for a collapse, what a comeback after being 15 points behind at 1 points.

great result mate and I liked the layout and depth for the big game. nice one

It is a great story so far mate, you are doing really well and made some lush signings, also a great layout. Keep it up buddy.

Thanks a lot guys, comments like those keep me going and make it worth putting the effort in!

View attachment 57116

SEMI-FINAL LEG 1

Man City 2 - 3 Chelsea

Alex (33)
Aguero (50)
Kakukta (88)
Kalou (90+7)
Jo (90+8)

In a game that could have gone either way Chelsea snatched 2 late goals and looked favourates to go through. However, like so often this season, especially at the end, Jo chipped in with another goal and could have kept Man City's dreams alive.

SEMI-FINAL LEG 2

Chelsea 0 - 1 Man City

Jo (59)

A good win but it was not quite enough. We pressed late on and had numerous chances but the brilliant Cech was at it again and we went out on away goals. At least we can now concentrate on our next 3 league games.

View attachment 57115
Man City 0 - 1 Arsenal

Otamendi SO (6)
Nasri (16)
Tevez SO (55)

Despite playing nearly the whole match with less players, and almost 40 minutes with 2 less players than Arsenal, we gave this game a real good go and were unlucky not to get the draw in the end.

BOLTON 2 - 1 CHELSEA

However, news filtered through to the City of Manchester stadium that Chelsea had also lost and that we retained our 3 point lead at the top of the table. Both teams seem to be dropping a lot of points lately and it seems like it could go either way.

W.B.A 1 - 1 Man City

Jo (76)
Koren (81)

Jo looked like he may have won the game and the title for Man City late on but Koren equalised shortly after. Again the opposition keeper was in top form with Carson picking up the MOTM award.

CHELSEA 0 - 0 READING

Again though, Chelsea failed to capitalise and were held to a goaless draw at home to Reading. We face a home tie against Liverpool on the last game of the season and Chelsea go away to West Ham. 1 point will be enough to secure back to back titles for Man City and they also have a 6 goal lead on Goal Difference should they lose and Chelsea win.

FINAL DAY GOAL UPDATES

50 min - Man City 1 - 0 Liverpool (Kompany)
64 min - West Ham 1 - 0 Chelsea (Noble Pen)
69 min - Man City 2 - 0 Liverpool (Aguero)
82 min - Man City 2 - 1 Liverpool (Torres)
90 min - FINAL WHISTLES

Man City have today been confirmed as the back to back winners of the EPL title. They stumbled across the line winning the league by 6 points, after being up to 15 points behind Chelsea for a majority of the season.

Jake Hopper, Man City manager, was said to be delighted with the character his players showed to retain their title and said he will be looking to build on this success next season.

View attachment 57119
View attachment 57120

TOP GOALSCORERS :

(3) Jo - 14 goals
(2) Aguero - 22 goals
(1) Tevez - 29 goals

TOP ASSISTS :

(3) Tevez - 13 assists
(2) Modric - 15 assists
(1) - Fabregas - 19 assists

TOP AVERAGE RATING :

(3) Maicon - 7.21
(2) Lloris - 7.34
(1) Pique - 7.39

FA Cup - 4th Round - Winners Middlesborough(wtf?)
League Cup - Final - Winners Chelsea
EUROPA League - Semi's - Winners Chelsea
Premier League - Winners Man City
Champions League - Not entered - Winners Liverpool

Footballer of the Year

1 - Ashley Young
2 - Carlos Tevez (Man City)
3 - Cesc Fabregas (Man City)

Players Player of the Year

1 - Michael Essien
2 - Sergio Aguero (Man City)
3 - Dimitar Berbatov

Top Goalscorer

1 - Fernando Torres - 20
1 - Carlos Tevez - 20 (Man City)
3 - Darren Bent - 18

Manager of the Year

1- Jake Hopper (Man City)
2- Carlo Ancellotti (Chelsea)
3 - Alex Ferguson (Man United)

Maicon, Tevez, Fabregas and Aguero named in Premier League team of the year.

Potential summer transfer targets :

Cristiano Ronaldo
Lionel Messi
Kaka
Andres Iniesta
Fernando Torres
Bright Antwi - Regen

View attachment 57121

Last edited: