know one likes Newcastle??

• Thread starter Thread starter turneruk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 3K
Newcastle is a giant scum bucket full of deluded geordies who believe the football world revolves around St James's park.

Newcastle is a giant scum bucket full of deluded geordies who believe the football world revolves around St James's park.

tell me about it mate.

just wait until they get relegated then they ll ***** them selves haha

newcastle is a ****** waste of space. look at your manager joke kinnear ooo sorry joe he's had a heart attack because he cant believe your that *****. and you cant say ***** about boro because your not far away from the drop.

tipicle geordie, stupid, deluded and ***** at football

Ok its "typical" not tipicle... so you can hardly call me stupid. Secondly i wasn't talking about football, im not a fan of Kinnear he's ******* useless. Maybe you should learn to read before you try and reply to me little boy.

SAFC Newcastle are not going to get relegated... just look at the fixtures, you can see we are not going to get relegated now. I don't think the football world revolves around Newcastle, to be honest im not that interested. First of all Newcastle is a much better club than either Middlesbrough or Sunderland, just look at what you have done in the past. Middlesbrough will be going down in the comming seasons, you are not a premiership side.

Ok its "typical" not tipicle... so you can hardly call me stupid. Secondly i wasn't talking about football, im not a fan of Kinnear he's ******* useless. Maybe you should learn to read before you try and reply to me little boy.

SAFC Newcastle are not going to get relegated... just look at the fixtures, you can see we are not going to get relegated now. I don't think the football world revolves around Newcastle, to be honest im not that interested. First of all Newcastle is a much better club than either Middlesbrough or Sunderland, just look at what you have done in the past. Middlesbrough will be going down in the coming seasons, you are not a premiership side.

This argument happens in every pub in the north-east, every day. The last time Newcastle won the League was in the 1920's, Sunderland in the 1930's and Middlesbrough came in 3rd once, i cant remember when.

In fairness i cant see any of the 3 doing this again in the foreseeable future. the reason for this is simple, the whole of the North-East is a ****-hole. No big players want to come here.

No big players really look forward to moving to the North-West either, but Man Utd are the most successful team in modern English football, Man City have all of the money and Liverpool have the history, so that how they can attract quality, the 3 north-east teams cannot.

As for Kinnear i like him, but i think he is tactically a dinosaur. he worked well when at the helm of the crazy gang, back in the 80's and 90's, and i believe he was the only man for the job in those days, who else could have controlled that bunch of mad ******* at Wimbledon? He's onto a winner at Newcastle though, a nice pension fund for his impending retirement, a rolling contract that he can walk away from at any time and a huge bonus if he keeps them up. He'll go at the end of the season and i think thats the last football will be hearing from Joe.

Exactly, i don't see why we don't just get a ******* good manager for a change. And don't say the North East is a ****-hole... i hate people who generalise... i know area's in Manchester that are a **** hole but im sure its not all like that, much the same as Newcastle or anywhere else.

This argument happens in every pub in the north-east, every day. The last time Newcastle won the League was in the 1920's, Sunderland in the 1930's and Middlesbrough came in 3rd once, i cant remember when.

In fairness i cant see any of the 3 doing this again in the foreseeable future. the reason for this is simple, the whole of the North-East is a ****-hole. No big players want to come here.

No big players really look forward to moving to the North-West either, but Man Utd are the most successful team in modern English football, Man City have all of the money and Liverpool have the history, so that how they can attract quality, the 3 north-east teams cannot.

As for Kinnear i like him, but i think he is tactically a dinosaur. he worked well when at the helm of the crazy gang, back in the 80's and 90's, and i believe he was the only man for the job in those days, who else could have controlled that bunch of mad ******* at Wimbledon? He's onto a winner at Newcastle though, a nice pension fund for his impending retirement, a rolling contract that he can walk away from at any time and a huge bonus if he keeps them up. He'll go at the end of the season and i think thats the last football will be hearing from Joe.

i agree with you on that one

Yeah i agree that no big players want to come... but thats not because its a ****-hole, thats just because all the north east teams are doing ****. If we were top of the league then they would want to come! What big player if gonna wanna come to a bottom half team?

SAFC Newcastle are not going to get relegated... just look at the fixtures, you can see we are not going to get relegated now. I don't think the football world revolves around Newcastle, to be honest im not that interested. First of all Newcastle is a much better club than either Middlesbrough or Sunderland, just look at what you have done in the past. Middlesbrough will be going down in the comming seasons, you are not a premiership side.

errrmmmmm.... look at who you have next... you got everton next you ll get jack **** from that, then you've got 3 of the top 4. hmmm me thinks you ll get zilch from that

and you cant say sunderland or boro arent premier league teams. wheres your club exactly?

and face it mate your club in the **** anyways with your chairman and stuff. so go climb back into your shithole.

errrmmmmm.... look at who you have next... you got everton next you ll get jack **** from that, then you've got 3 of the top 4. hmmm me thinks you ll get zilch from that

and you cant say sunderland or boro arent premier league teams. wheres your club exactly?

and face it mate your club in the **** anyways with your chairman and stuff. so go climb back into your shithole.

I know we wont get anything from those games... but look at who the teams below us have got, we are out of it now from winning our last few games. Boro is not a premier league team, Newcastle are... we are just under performers. We still have some cracking players, we just don't perform to our standard. And yeah our chairman is a ****... so what? I don't understand what you are getting at?

what im getting at is that the 3 main north east teams are doin ***** this season and you ll be there for a while with the legend that mike ashley is ****** up your club. so dont think your gonna be doin winning trophies (like you geordies do) anytime soon because you wont.

simple as. and thats the end of it!

what im getting at is that the 3 main north east teams are doin ***** this season and you ll be there for a while with the legend that mike ashley is ****** up your club. so dont think your gonna be doin winning trophies (like you geordies do) anytime soon because you wont.

simple as. and thats the end of it!

Ahh im starting to get sick of this, how many times to i have to reiterate this: i don't think we are gonna be winning trophies, i don't even think we are gonna be out of the bottom half of the table until Ashley is gone, the man has no money to put into the club!

the thing wrong with newcastle at the minute is the fans being too ambitious, Yh they were a successful club not long ago but thats in the past the fans have to get real and be patient.

the fans expect them to finsh like 6th every season which isnt realistic atm for the way newcastle are performing atm/

thier target this season should be avoid relegation(they should do it with ease anyway), then next season should be to finsh 10th then next maybe 7th or 6th and hopefully get into uefa cup. if you get where im coming from.

the thing wrong with newcastle at the minute is the fans being too ambitious, Yh they were a successful club not long ago but thats in the past the fans have to get real and be patient.

the fans expect them to finsh like 6th every season which isnt realistic atm for the way newcastle are performing atm/

thier target this season should be avoid relegation(they should do it with ease anyway), then next season should be to finsh 10th then next maybe 7th or 6th and hopefully get into uefa cup. if you get where im coming from.

Exactly, eventually someone commenting on this forum with some sence! Newcastle fans are very overly ambitious. I agree with everything you said. If you look at our team we have a much better side than Boro of Sunderland, we are under performers.

we'll see whos where in 2 years, but just remember this if it werent for **** refs we would have done the double over you *****

dude.

sunderland are a great side. so are middlebrough just under performing and newcastle wont get relegation all three of the teams wont get relegated my personal opinion.

'REFS' are the reason football is sooo good to watch sometimes ref's are on your side sometimes not. thats football.

if football had no divers, stupid refs, passionate fans, flying tackles, players that play for the badge on the shirt.

i wouldnt be watching it to be honest.

Last edited:
im an everton fan and i reckon newcastle could get something out of the game with us because our side is stretched with injury and suspension

no offence but sunderland have spent so much money they should be doing better, boro... i dont think southgate has a clue sometimes having seen the match against us(1-0 everton)

as for newcastle, the team individually are a good side but the pressure from the fans and a ******** of a chairmen is the reason they dont perform well recently, but you wont go down you just have the knack of escaping itlike everton in the late 90s before moyes (legend)

Yeah anyone who thinks Newcastle will go down knows nothing about football, its obvious we wont. Im not even saying we are a good side, we suck now.

Yeah anyone who thinks Newcastle will go down knows nothing about football, its obvious we wont. Im not even saying we are a good side, we suck now.

thats harsh mate, youve got talent i.e. jonas gutierez and lovernkrands. lovernkrands was a quality buy however just invest in the youth like moyes has and in a few seasons youll be back up there

Exactly, i don't see why we don't just get a ******* good manager for a change. And don't say the North East is a ****-hole... i hate people who generalise... i know area's in Manchester that are a **** hole but im sure its not all like that, much the same as Newcastle or anywhere else.

it is though, i managed to escape out of the north-east for a few years, but my job didnt work out and i ended back up here, i cannot say with any confidence that i can choose a place around here where i myself want to live, let alone a player from a Latin country, possibly Durham, but then again there is the problem of a high student population (i suppose footballers might like all the young lasses)

Last edited:
it is though, i managed to escape out of the north-east for a few years, but my job didnt work out and i ended back up here, i cannot say with any confidence that i can choose a place around here where i myself want to live, let alone a player from a Latin country.

Well maybe thats just your problem? You know i have alot of money, i could live pretty much anywhere but i live here?

Back