know one likes Newcastle??

• Thread starter Thread starter turneruk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 3K
Any true fan of a North East team should want as many north east teams in the top flight as we can get.The rest of the country hate us.

Any true fan of a North East team should want as many north east teams in the top flight as we can get.The rest of the country hate us.

tbh i dont hate NE clubs, just the london ones and LIVERPOOL and their max and paddy reject of a manager

thats a fair point, i dont know why all other fans of all other clubs say that every newcastle fan expects the club to be winning trophies, i am a newcastle fan; i think if you are going on "paper" then we have the best team of the northeast teams, however this season all 3 of us are **** and noone has bragging rights, newcastle should be finishing mid table which some will argue we still may do so depending on the poor results of teams around us, but i myself and many newcastle fans like me do not expect the team to be winning the league or cups every season we know we are not good enough but it then again sunderland and middlesbrough will not win anything either. right now we are all as bad as each other allthough it could be argued of late middlesbrough have been extra pathetic, even if we do get smashed up tomorrow against everton at least we will give it a go instead of trying to hang on for 90 mins, we can say injuries have hit us really badly this season and this has consistantly been the case for the last 3 seasons, thats not saying without these injuries we would be fighting for champ league as i am not in dreamland as all football fans from other clubs try to tell me i am just because of my choice of football team to support. you get these dreamers supporting every team in the uk all these chelsea fans saying even though they are 10 points behind they still going to win the league etc think its a fair point to say the majority dont but everyone will ridicule the entire team for the minority of fans who believe this. one thing is for certain if middlesbrough do not change something soon they will be relegated along with west brom and one other which could very well be stoke, hull or newcastle as we have not been turning up all season however on a positive note everton are travelling light to sjp tomorrow, their midfield is smashed through injury and suspension "Tim Cahill and Tony Hibbert are banned, while Marouane Fellaini, Leon Osman and Steven Pienaar are out injured" plus they are missing a few attackers to in yakubu, anichebi, i wouldnt categorically say we could turn them over tomorrow but i dont think a draw or a 2-1 victory is aiming for the impossible i think the key is keeping jo quiet by tightly marking him and taking saha out the game with a few heavy challenges as he is their owen kick him hard enough he'll break and be out for a few weeks, although its well documented our defence is **** i think it will be our attack that will struggle tomorrow but with gutierrez back it gives some room for hope as he in my eyes has been our best player this season and no one can deny he is pure quality, probly too good for our team at the moment and if our demise continues and we remain in the premier league next season i wouldnt be at all surprised to see him leave for a better team.

Last edited:
you cant blame injuries for ******* up your season, everton have proved that you can bounce back and i reckon toons arent far away from a good run of form. as for tomorrows match, i reckon we might just beat newcastle. btw can someone tell me when the villa/boro FA match is?

you cant blame injuries for ******* up your season, everton have proved that you can bounce back and i reckon toons arent far away from a good run of form. as for tomorrows match, i reckon we might just beat newcastle. btw can someone tell me when the villa/boro FA match is?

What do you mean might? You WILL beat Newcastle lol

weve got so many players injured mate its unbelievable, you held us to a 2-2 last game. we are playin better now but the players that are important are injured or suspended

Villa aren't in the FA cup,Everton knocked em out.Boro play West Ham on wed night i think.

Villa aren't in the FA cup,Everton knocked em out.Boro play West Ham on wed night i think.

**** yeah i meant west ham, dno what i was thinkin there cheers JP.

tonas: i thought it was hilarious when some lads where singing it in gwlaydis street :P

Lol, the first time i read it i didn't click on to the song lol. Thats mint.

Speaking of Newcastle i just almost signed Rossi for 35 million but i ended up withdrawing it... it's too much for a player who will be on a rotation.

Back