Attempted this with a Monaco save for 5 games, unfortunately i'm sorry to say I couldn't buy a win. 2 Draws and 3 losses against inferior teams

Great! Whats your general training pre/during season? :)

Will start a save with 1860 Munich
In the OP.

Attempted this with a Monaco save for 5 games, unfortunately i'm sorry to say I couldn't buy a win. 2 Draws and 3 losses against inferior teams
I know you are not motivated to use this tactic if you lose the first 5 games, but the first five games doesn't say anything for the long terms. You need to hold on and play like 10+ friendly. Good luck!

Can you do the opposite of this tactic I'm trying to galatasaray
sorry do not know english ^^)^^)

In the OP.

I know you are not motivated to use this tactic if you lose the first 5 games, but the first five games doesn't say anything for the long terms. You need to hold on and play like 10+ friendly. Good luck!

Well including friendlies it must have been used for roughly 13 games, if you mean 10 competitive matches, i'm not sure I can viably now successfully get a win for that long without being sacked

Do you change anything like mentality for away games?

have to say this is a very good tac took my team a while to warm up to it but when thay did it just took off thanks

I want to use this for Roma. Can I rotate the positions of the AP with the BBM? (Since Strootman tends to play as LCM with Pjanic as RCM). The thing is I'm not sure if you have the AP on the left side because your left winger is an IF. Does it make a difference?

Do you change anything like mentality for away games?
Nope.

I want to use this for Roma. Can I rotate the positions of the AP with the BBM? (Since Strootman tends to play as LCM with Pjanic as RCM). The thing is I'm not sure if you have the AP on the left side because your left winger is an IF. Does it make a difference?
Yup. That is possible!

Two words to describe the tactic : balanced and real. I like it a lot, kiss rule, few instructions, free flowing football based in a tactic used in real life by hundreds os teams, stop the ridiculous 5-0 wins or 0-5 defeats, only happens sporadically (the 5-0 wins, been fortunate about the defeats cause this tactic shows a lot of defensive strenght).
However, changed the role of the F9 to a complete forward on attack duty, adapting to the players I have, and it works wonders for me. Keep up the good job!