And.. the return. Insane! :wub:

View attachment 405539 View attachment 405538

They had many shots before I turned to counter. And when playing counter mentality we managed to score that important goal.

EDIT: F*ck. I am in the CL Final against Barcelona, but I can't plan some friendlys before that game. I have a month of rest now! Result.. (Look at players condition). Thanks downloaded database, from a Dutch forum.

View attachment 405524

Last edited:
And.. the return. Insane! :wub:

View attachment 531919 View attachment 531921

They had many shots before I turned to counter. And when playing counter mentality we managed to score that important goal.

EDIT: F*ck. I am in the CL Final against Barcelona, but I can't plan some friendlys before that game. I have a month of rest now! Result.. (Look at players condition). Thanks downloaded database, from a Dutch forum.

View attachment 531947

Christian,you have other versions of tactic? I ask because in screenshot striker and cm have other roles than in OP tactic

Not many tactics work well chrissys worked for a bit got my yeovil team promoted in my first season and finished mid table in the premiership but went off the boil a little after that. At the moment I'm flying with my Liverpool team using this tactic (I haven't been able to get a tactic to work well with Liverpool up until now) I signed Micah Richards, Shaw and Rakitic and sold Skrtel, Enrique and Johnson and terminated Moses loan (just to let people know my squad).

So far drew Everton 0-0 A, Norwich 4-0 H, Leyton Orient 3-1 A, Stoke 1-0 A, Crystal Palace 4-0 H, Arsenal 2-0 H, Watford 4-0 H

last few 2 games I changed the striker to a Poacher, Sturridge wasn't contributing to many phases of play well so I thought I'd use him purely as a goalscoring outlet went from 1 goal in 5 games to 4 goals in 2 games.

Not many tactics work well chrissys worked for a bit got my yeovil team promoted in my first season and finished mid table in the premiership but went off the boil a little after that. At the moment I'm flying with my Liverpool team using this tactic (I haven't been able to get a tactic to work well with Liverpool up until now) I signed Micah Richards, Shaw and Rakitic and sold Skrtel, Enrique and Johnson and terminated Moses loan (just to let people know my squad).

So far drew Everton 0-0 A, Norwich 4-0 H, Leyton Orient 3-1 A, Stoke 1-0 A, Crystal Palace 4-0 H, Arsenal 2-0 H, Watford 4-0 H

last few 2 games I changed the striker to a Poacher, Sturridge wasn't contributing to many phases of play well so I thought I'd use him purely as a goalscoring outlet went from 1 goal in 5 games to 4 goals in 2 games.
Well, seems like you're doing a good job with your Liverpool Keep it up! :)

Updated the Opening post! Good luck with the new tactics and some more instructions. :wub:

Cheers! I added a defensive corner setup. Just lost to Fulham but it was just one of those games absolutely dominated the game but was a case of my Mignolet coming off his line too slowly in the first 5 minutes no less(will buy another keeper next season) and bad finishing.

Fantastic tactic!

EDIT: just beat Sunderland 6-0 at home! Goal scorers from all across the front 4!

Last edited:
Hey, i wanna use your tactics but I don't understand the difference between the versions??? I think i dl'd the 3.0 one. thanks

Hey, i wanna use your tactics but I don't understand the difference between the versions??? I think i dl'd the 3.0 one. thanks

1.0 - Original attacking download
2.0 - More attacking version - attacking backs
3.0 - Counter version

So 1.0 against regular teams, 2.0 against weaker teams and 3.0 against bigger teams ?

Thanks i love de boer I so wanna try this out haha

So 1.0 against regular teams, 2.0 against weaker teams and 3.0 against bigger teams ?

Thanks i love de boer I so wanna try this out haha
Well, that is too simple thinking. Against some weaker teams is a counter tactic a good one, and against some big clubs is a super attacking version a good option. Just find out what suits your team the best!

Hello Christian first of all thank you for sharing this amazing tactic!! im used your tactic with Villareal (BBVA) since the first date you post it and have to say had amazing results. finished 4th 1st season and in the 1st in the second and neally won the CL lost 2-0 against Man U, i had a noob question how do you train the players to get the best of them i dont mean general training, i've signed oxlade, schurrle and ocampos as you see they are quite young bet i dont know how can i give them a good training to make them top stars (they are performing great in my third season) but they miss to much easy goals. i have to say the 2nd and 3rd tactic you posted here are performing better for me thand the 1st (2) but in both 3 i give some easy goals to the opponents cause of bad passes from my goalkeeper (got Romero) and my defences and full backs, i suppose its because they really arent that good i've spend most of my money in the 3 front, with nothing more to say once more thanks!

Hello Christian first of all thank you for sharing this amazing tactic!! im used your tactic with Villareal (BBVA) since the first date you post it and have to say had amazing results. finished 4th 1st season and in the 1st in the second and neally won the CL lost 2-0 against Man U, i had a noob question how do you train the players to get the best of them i dont mean general training, i've signed oxlade, schurrle and ocampos as you see they are quite young bet i dont know how can i give them a good training to make them top stars (they are performing great in my third season) but they miss to much easy goals. i have to say the 2nd and 3rd tactic you posted here are performing better for me thand the 1st (2) but in both 3 i give some easy goals to the opponents cause of bad passes from my goalkeeper (got Romero) and my defences and full backs, i suppose its because they really arent that good i've spend most of my money in the 3 front, with nothing more to say once more thanks!
First of all, congratulations with that amazing results. Good job!

This is how I train my players.. I just train them into the roles they play at the pitch! (So just tactic roles) ^^)

View attachment 405365

Season update!

Still going strong.. Playing with this tactic for the second season and the results are still very good. I am in the league undefeated for over 90 matches and even in the Champions League we're going strong. In the Dutch league, I do have the best potential squad, but not the best team. And even in the Champions League groupstage we were predicted 4th in the group. See what happened!

I won the League, Dutch Super Cup, Dutch Cup and the Champions League. Every single trophy with a young and average squad.

View attachment 403692 View attachment 403691 View attachment 403690 View attachment 403689 View attachment 403688

You can ask for more screens if you want.

Good luck using this tactic. :wub:

Season update!

Still going strong.. Playing with this tactic for the second season and the results are still very good. I am in the league undefeated for over 90 matches and even in the Champions League we're going strong. In the Dutch league, I do have the best potential squad, but not the best team. And even in the Champions League groupstage we were predicted 4th in the group. See what happened!

I won the League, Dutch Super Cup, Dutch Cup and the Champions League. Every single trophy with a young and average squad.

View attachment 536139 View attachment 536142 View attachment 536144 View attachment 536147 View attachment 536149

You can ask for more screens if you want.

Good luck using this tactic. :wub:
which is tactic?