Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was out.. thread closed, Koflok, when you are ready I will open the thread again, just PM me :)

@Raikan : Thanks man
I'll just reopen this thread one last time to address the last post and copy my first OP.

koflok

Why dont you just start writing up your info on your tactic in Word or something, get this thread closed and when you are ready to release the tactic just start up another thread?

I don't really see the point in certain threads like this that talk up a tactic with nothing there, or your told that the tactic will be out in a few days but doesn't appear for weeks later. It's like hype building, and is better if you just released your thread and tactic at the same time, rather than build up posts from people getting excited about your tactics release.

Haha tried doing that for a while. It's been almost a week now since it was closed and nothing has been written. I intently open the thread during off-peak hours to push myself to write these stuff (as I always been doing for the past 3 or so years) because I know if I take long, people won't be happy. There are no intention to hype, build post, or whatever. There's no point of doing it. I'm in just for the fun. It's not like I'm getting any profit.

As you can see I decided to open the thread today this afternoon (here in Aussie) and managed to write all that opening post which is almost finish. I should be uploading probably tonight.

I had intended to delete this thread and start a fresh thread w/ the tactic to avoid this sort of misunderstanding since the first closing.

So yeah.. I apologize if this thread offends anyone or anything.

Cheers

--thread closed--

Status
Not open for further replies.