Kolo Toure Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see how long he gets banned for if proven guilty.

Rio got 8 months for missing, then passing, a drugs test

Isn't it Kolo Toure? Not Tourre?

Anyway, seen it on SSN, stupid boy, wonder how long he's going to be out for.

:O

Kolo you legend why to something daft like that :(

Wowie...

Shocking news to be honest, will be keeping my ears open for further news on this.

Thing is, if he has done something really stupid, they're saying it could be a 2-year ban. Then again, it could be contamination, as a B- sample is to be tested. Papers will have a field day with this one

FA have said he tested positive for a specified substance.

Isn't it Kolo Toure? Not Tourre?

Anyway, seen it on SSN, stupid boy, wonder how long he's going to be out for.

its not letting me change spelling lol

I'm waiting for the B sample to come back before saying anything - there could easily be a mistake.

When are people going to learn that in the public limelight, regardless of your profession, this sort of thing will tarnish and destroy your career. Sad. Really sad.

should be banned for life imo.

What if he didn't mean to take it? He didn't know it was banned or he ate something contaminated? ending his career is harsh..but the lenght of ban should depend on quantity of the drug and what sort..

I'm waiting for the B sample to come back before saying anything - there could easily be a mistake.

i'm not leaving the laptop lol. I'm hoping it is contamination.

edit-as in contaminated supply, or mistakingly taking wrong medicine

Last edited:
Should get a very lengthy ban for this. Idiot.

Moron... I dont even know why drugs appeal to normal people... Whats the point of going out having a good night and not remembering any of it... Yeh a bit of alcohol but getting high and not remembering... Whats the point?

And for a multi millionare footballer? Look at Adrian Mutu... Yeh he recovered slightly, but he will be paying off his debts to Chelski for quite a while... People like this need to get banned for years if not for an unspecified time while they do community service... So called role models.

You're only saying that cos you are a United fan. :p

Nobody knows what drug he's took yet..

or if he took any at all. Wonder how long the results of a B sample take

Status
Not open for further replies.