Kop craves trophies - can i give them some? A Liverpool story

What type of midfielder, mate? AMC, AMR, AML, DMC or MC?
I just remembered, is'nt Mascherano good enough?

What type of midfielder, mate? AMC, AMR, AML, DMC or MC?
I just remembered, is'nt Mascherano good enough?
Centre midfield and he is i just want to more defensive midfielders mascherano and . .. . . .. with Gerrard and someone as my attacking midfeilders :).

Tom Huddlestone might do the job....? ;)
Good point ill have a look at him to, thanks mate. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Huddlestone Joins Liverpool

Former Tottenham midfielder Tom Huddlestone has today joined Liverpool for 9 Million pounds. A player like this was expected to join after Cummings publicly said that he was looking for another tough tackling midfielder. Huddlestone said this " I am very pleased to join Liverpool. They are a great club with great fans and a amazing history, I am looking forward to playing most weeks hopefully also increasing my chances with England." Huddlestone has been given the number 7 shirt leaving him with big pressure on his shoulders.

August Review

Bolton (a) 1-0
Gerrard (31)
A tough game where a good free kick from Captain Fantastic Steven Gerrard split the two teams.

Sunderland (h) 4-1
Torres (34, 46, 49.)
Malbranque (66)
Carragher (70)
Good team perormance from us, Torres was FANTASTIC.

Hull (a) 6-1
Van Nistlerooy (3, 32, pen 56) Torres (8)
Gerrard missed pen (18) Vuckevic (23)
Venegor Of Hesselink (50)
Gerrard (72)
Brilliant performance, we looked really dangerous, and its a shame we conceded.

Wolves (h) 3-1
Cesnaukis OG (16) Torres (32)
Doyle (57)
Vuckevic (62)
A good performance to wrap up the month.

A decent month for goalscoring, although it worries me about are lack of clean sheets. I won manager of the month , and torres came second in goal of the month. A good month.

View attachment 103124

August Review

Bolton (a) 1-0
Gerrard (31)
A tough game where a good free kick from Captain Fantastic Steven Gerrard split the two teams.

Sunderland (h) 4-1
Torres (34, 46, 49.)
Malbranque (66)
Carragher (70)
Good team perormance from us, Torres was FANTASTIC.

Hull (a) 6-1
Van Nistlerooy (3, 32, pen 56) Torres (8)
Gerrard missed pen (18) Vuckevic (23)
Venegor Of Hesselink (50)
Gerrard (72)
Brilliant performance, we looked really dangerous, and its a shame we conceded.

Wolves (h) 3-1
Cesnaukis OG (16) Torres (32)
Doyle (57)
Vuckevic (62)
A good performance to wrap up the month.

A decent month for goalscoring, although it worries me about are lack of clean sheets. I won manager of the month , and torres came second in goal of the month. A good month.

THE Brazil team won THE world cup by outscoring the opponents, not by keeping clean
sheets. A shut-out is always cool but you win silverware by winning games. The results look promising, especially the Hull massacre; what tactical system does this new & improved Red Machine play normally ?

Hope the strike force stays fit; El Nino & VN don't have the best injury-free record !

THE Brazil team won THE world cup by outscoring the opponents, not by keeping clean
sheets. A shut-out is always cool but you win silverware by winning games. The results look promising, especially the Hull massacre; what tactical system does this new & improved Red Machine play normally ?

Hope the strike force stays fit; El Nino & VN don't have the best injury-free record !
Yeah i suppose, and diamond 4-4-2. And haha i know, if they get injured i only have Kuyt, and hes a good runner but not the most prolific player. . .

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

KIU mate, I bought Vukcevic on my Liverpool save too :D
Cheers mate, and yeah hes a good player isnt he. :)

September Review

Liverpool have drawn Rangers, Stuttgart and Standard in Champions Leagu group F.

Man City (a) 0-1
Tevez (90+3)
An even game and we didnt deserve that late on.

Rangers (h) 3-0
Van Der Vaart (29) Torres (71, 84)
A good performance.

Burnley (h) 7-0

View attachment 103229
What a performance, we looked so dangerous.

Aston Villa (h) League cup 3rd round 2-0
Van Der Vaart (33,53)
Really good performance against a strong team , and were still in the cup.

Chelsea (a) 2-1
Carvalho (18)
Torres (29) Van Nistlerooy (68)
What a result away at Chelsea, my two prolific strikers scoring !

Stuttgart (a) 3-2
Obasi (9,58)
Van Der Vaart (15) Torres (47) Kuyt (90+3)
We should of won by more, but ended up scraping a win, but a wins a win.

A good month, where again we've been smashing them in , continue like this and i cant see us being far of the title. Also Torres won Player of the month.

View attachment 103230

Looks like the odious man city have got it in for us lately. Van der Vaart is looking very dangerous. Hope he keeps fit - he's a bit injury-prone too isn't he ( or used to be ). Whose top in assists ?

Looks like the odious man city have got it in for us lately. Van der Vaart is looking very dangerous. Hope he keeps fit - he's a bit injury-prone too isn't he ( or used to be ). Whose top in assists ?
I know :( Yeah he was only a replacement for the injured Vuckevic but its looking like he might keep that place, and captain fantastic Gerrard has the most assists in the league, which is only 5.:)

sorry to put this in on a story, but as lots of LFC fans read this ...
Is it me or have Liverpool just signed a player for more than 10 Million.

P:S: great story.

sorry to put this in on a story, but as lots of LFC fans read this ...
Is it me or have Liverpool just signed a player for more than 10 Million.

P:S: great story.
Ok, i dont really get that lol , im not an lfc fan, but thanks. :)

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Any reccomendations for a assistant manager??