To kick the season off we will start off with a kit for a team that has never won the top league in England(Premiership/ Old First Division). You must create 3 kits(home/away and third) for this team. Picking a team that has already won the league will result in a DQ. Check fm for teams
- These rules must be followed at all times. Anybody failing to adhere to these simple rules will have their kits disqualified. If breaking of rules persist, ‘bans’ will be imposed (starting at one week, then two weeks etc).
- Kits must have a maximum dimension of 300 pixels (eg. 250x300 px is fine. 300x450 px kits will be removed). Please re-size your kits before entering. For shorts/socks combo max dimensions is 350x400. No larger or your entries will be removed.
- Team’s home kit, unless otherwise stated, must be the primary and traditional colour of said team’s home kit in real life (eg. Manchester United’s home must be red). Away kit can be any colour.
- The away kit’s main colour must be noticeably different from the home. If the home kit is blue, and approximately 50% of the away is blue (eg. blue and black stripes), this doesn’t count as different.
- Once your kits are posted, they may not be changed unless permission is given. Any changed without permission will result in disqualification.
- If anybody feels a kit doesn’t fit the rules, please say so in the thread or via visitor/private message and we will deal with it.
- No bickering in the thread. Anybody who causes or continues an argument will be disqualified.
- DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT. It has not been something that has happened for a while, but everybody is keeping an eye out.
- These rules are subject to change at any given time without prior warning.
- Please report any grievances with Steve*, Amdi Peter or GGGG75
Deadline for the week’s entries is Friday at 18:00 GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
And have fun