KotW League Week 1

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
FMBLOGO2_zpsef2e988f.png

To kick the season off we will start off with a kit for a team that has never won the top league in England(Premiership/ Old First Division). You must create 3 kits(home/away and third) for this team. Picking a team that has already won the league will result in a DQ. Check fm for teams :)

1. These rules must be followed at all times. Anybody failing to adhere to these simple rules will have their kits disqualified. If breaking of rules persist, ‘bans’ will be imposed (starting at one week, then two weeks etc).
  2. Kits must have a maximum dimension of 300 pixels (eg. 250x300 px is fine. 300x450 px kits will be removed). Please re-size your kits before entering. For shorts/socks combo max dimensions is 350x400. No larger or your entries will be removed.
  3. Team’s home kit, unless otherwise stated, must be the primary and traditional colour of said team’s home kit in real life (eg. Manchester United’s home must be red). Away kit can be any colour.
  4. The away kit’s main colour must be noticeably different from the home. If the home kit is blue, and approximately 50% of the away is blue (eg. blue and black stripes), this doesn’t count as different.
  5. Once your kits are posted, they may not be changed unless permission is given. Any changed without permission will result in disqualification.
  6. If anybody feels a kit doesn’t fit the rules, please say so in the thread or via visitor/private message and we will deal with it.
  7. No bickering in the thread. Anybody who causes or continues an argument will be disqualified.
  8. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT. It has not been something that has happened for a while, but everybody is keeping an eye out.
  9. These rules are subject to change at any given time without prior warning.
  10. Please report any grievances with Steve*, Amdi Peter or GGGG75

Deadline for the week’s entries is Friday at 18:00 GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.

And have fun :)

Last edited:
what dimensions are acceptable for a ''shirt and socks'' template ? we must add this rule also..

Im thinking 350x400? I rarely use them so unsure of scaling dimensions. That sound ok? Have added it to the rules

Hooray, it's back!
First entry of the season: QPR
KCNC2sW.png
B0XAriQ.png
4vDEqDc.png

Thought i'd make it this week, too bad I've got A lot on my hands.
Maybe I can make next weeks one though :)

Sorry about this guys.

Last edited:
What programmes do you guys use? Just wondering
I and most others use Photoshop, but there are other programs. Smart Shirt Designer is a good free one, and you can use GIMP (also free) but it doesn't look as good as it does if you use Photoshop.

Glad Kit of the Week has returned! Good luck everyone.

My first ever KotW entry

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Just so you know if you click edit post and double click on your images you can select view full size which makes them show up at their original size. :)

Not bad for a first entry dude.

Will stick mine up later once i get around to downloading a template on the new computer

Hartlepool United
I don't think they've ever played in the top flight, let alone win it!

First ever entry by the way so any criticism (of the constructive sort) is welcome.

Hartlepool have never won any kind of trophy...ever lol

Not bad again, hopefully you guys stick around and give us regulars a run for our money in the tables :)
Only criticism is that the logos appear to be a little large but maybe thats just me as im getting used to using a 1440p monitor

Last edited:
Anybody able to stick up this weeks voting thread after 6? I got called in do some work and wont be home until late. Please post on here if your doing it so two people dont go to do it at the same time. Thanks guys :)

Gonna have to rush home from work today and try get a kit in!

3 (albeit rushed!) Dorchester Kits

DorchesterHome_zps0a5d2921.png
DorchesterAway_zpsb217e476.png
DorchesterThird_zps41bd5dbc.png

Anybody able to stick up this weeks voting thread after 6? I got called in do some work and wont be home until late. Please post on here if your doing it so two people dont go to do it at the same time. Thanks guys :)

I'll do it.