KoTW Premier League Round 3

Don't want to be bitchy, BUT Superman is a DC Comic's hero, not Marvel....you might give it a change... :p

Although it's a Marvel banner in the OP, the rules state it's for any superhero/villain! ;)

I think he means that he should change the sponsor as DC make superman not Marvel

Can I just say, that personally, this is the best KOTW idea ever.

C'mon guys, we know you like making kits for normal teams, but this is a chance to be incredibly creative!

Totally agreed that it's the best kotw ever, It's the most challenging kotw so far, and imo, it is very challenging, as people have no choice but to be as creative as they possibly can... my kits for this week are by far the most creative kits i've ever made, and probably my best.

Ok heres my attempt:

Hero used: Team America
Kit type: Male & Female, H/A

View attachment 187365View attachment 187366

Not great but considering the main colour was grey and secondary colour was either blue or pink I dont think It was a bad attempt

Last edited:
greenlanternhome.png
greenlanternaway.png

Kick-***!
http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i373/sattamania/kick-***.png
kick-ass2.png

The rule is hero/villain, any :)

As someone already said, I just said that because i found funny the fact that he used a hero and a sponsor form rival companies, just brought that up for coherency. :p

What do you think of the design though mate? Any good?

Well, i'm not a kit expert myself, but i think that you maybe could have put the Superman's symol a little bigger in the away, but overall i like them yes.

I will do some tonight when I get home, or if I am too tired, will do some tomorrow. :)

I was going to do spiderman, but as someone else is already doing that, I have another idea of what to do :)

And another thing, a ******* awesome KOTW this week, good to see ideas being taken into account and trying to keep the competition fresh and different.

As someone already said, I just said that because i found funny the fact that he used a hero and a sponsor form rival companies, just brought that up for coherency. :pWell, i'm not a kit expert myself, but i think that you maybe could have put the Superman's symol a little bigger in the away, but overall i like them yes.
Cheers mate