KoTW Premier League Round 3

so you can do anything as long as it is associated with a superhero?

You have to have the superhero's colours on the home kit and something releted to him/her on the away kit. Batman's colours are the same as Dortmund's.

well i did spider man

homecg.png
awayvw.png

Joker

Home
jokerdg.png
Away
joker22.png

not to happy with them but cant be bothered to try harder

Well.. I was originally going to do spiderman, but then saw Mal was going to do him, so decided to do Venom, but Mals away kit looked exactly as I would have done my home, so instead, went for someone else.. someone much more.. bad ****** assss.

punisherhome.png
punisheraway.png

Went for quite simple kits, didnt want to over do them. :)

Love it Dunc i was thinking of doing the punisher but you beat me to it

Love it Dunc i was thinking of doing the punisher but you beat me to it

Great minds think alike! ;) He is one of my favourite super heroes! :D Although, there are loads of badass heroes left for you to do :D

I would also like to mention that the creativity this week has been awesome, some really radical kits, will be looking forward to seeing what other people enter.

Last edited:
Great minds think alike! ;) He is one of my favourite super heroes! :D Although, there are loads of badass heroes left for you to do :D

I would also like to mention that the creativity this week has been awesome, some really radical kits, will be looking forward to seeing what other people enter.

Like Darkhawk!

Like Darkhawk!

Yeah there are loads! I wish I could enter 10 kits this week there are so many heroes I would love to make kits for!

Mint Berry Crunch was my option after The Punisher! :D

Yeah there are loads! I wish I could enter 10 kits this week there are so many heroes I would love to make kits for!

Mint Berry Crunch was my option after The Punisher! :D

I was thinking about going for The **** or Mysterion ;)

I wanted to do something that is kickass and something no one else will do so i did Optimus Prime
optimusprime.png
optimusprimeaway.png

OH YEAH!!!!

I don't like the theme either though sadly. :S

Duffman1.png
Duffman2.png

Last edited:
Frutty's gonna have a tough job deciding winner, like 20 likes from him.Kev can you withdraw to make this competition fair? ;)

Gonna be honest, the theme does feel like a design a t-shirt competition

agreed we are basically just designing their costumes

Wow these are some of the best kits ive saw. Amazing work here everybody,
kickass one is awesome and that optimus one is incredible