KoTW Week 12 Entry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home - sleeve ends.
Away - no excuse, bet he says 'in the collar'.

Can't adhere to his own rules?! I say we strip him of last week's win and award it to the runner-up.

I would've picked Napoli. :(

Can't adhere to his own rules?! I say we strip him of last week's win and award it to the runner-up.

I would've picked Napoli. :(

pistolped , we should be brothers , i woul've picked napoli too , high 5 brovaaaaaa!(H)

Sleeve ends

and the back line of the collar.

To be fair though that's not part of the design. If somebody was wearing that, you wouldn't be able to see the black.

To be fair though that's not part of the design. If somebody was wearing that, you wouldn't be able to see the black.

I agree, it really needs to be distinct the black, otherwise it's silly, as it needs to really show, maybe that could be put in OP,

I swear the sleeve ends are white :O

In all honesty it is not that ******* hard to follow the rules about a bit of black on the kit without it being on the most minor part. In my opinion, ignoring your own rules.

You could have just made the rules to suit your own design? i.e. the away must be blue.

Wow, a lot of hostility this week. I think some people might be taking the competition aspect of this a bit too seriously. Anyways, here are my kits. I essentially replicated a couple of unique, vintage kit designs. You might not like them but I am proud of them because they are completely from scratch with the pen tool, and stay really true to the kits I was replicating. Design inspirations: HERE and HERE

BCFCRetro_H.png
BCFCRetro_A.png

Wow, a lot of hostility this week. I think some people might be taking the competition aspect of this a bit too seriously. Anyways, here are my kits. I essentially replicated a couple of unique, vintage kit designs. You might not like them but I am proud of them because they are completely from scratch with the pen tool, and stay really true to the kits I was replicating. Design inspirations: HERE and HERE

BCFCRetro_H.png
BCFCRetro_A.png

you've got my vote - retro kits and one of them is in my personal all-time top 10. excellent work!

Last edited:

BCFCRetro_H.png
BCFCRetro_A.png
You get my vote just for the awesome replication of our '92 home kit :D

You get my vote just for the awesome replication of our '92 home kit :D

jmoser already has my vote. :) Fantastic!

you've got my vote - retro kits and one of them is in my personal all-time top 10. excellent work!

Thanks for the compliments guys. If anyone is interested than I would be willing to post up the .psd files a little later so you can add these designs to your collection of templates. Might be fun to play around with some different color schemes, etc.

BCFCRetro_H.png
BCFCRetro_A.png
im gonna vote for this too, love the home :)

BCFCRetro_H.png
BCFCRetro_A.png

We have a winner...incredible.

BCFCRetro_H.png
BCFCRetro_A.png

I think you've won lol. Was going to do the home myself but I couldn't be bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.