KoTW Week 13 Entry Thread

Off Topic : I just downloaded photoshop, and thinkin' of making kits with photoshop. What Template is the best?

On Topic : Awesome kits StuW! The best ones so far :wub:

Off Topic : I just downloaded photoshop, and thinkin' of making kits with photoshop. What Template is the best?

On Topic : Awesome kits StuW! The best ones so far :wub:

FbKits, hands down.

Napoli H/A

napoliu.png
napoli1.png

Last edited:
Hoping to get some votes this time :)

Napolihome.png
Napoliaway.png

Home / Away
Napoli-Home.png
Napoli-Away.png

Retro FTW!

I thought StuW was a sure winner but these two entries are both pure class and just might take it. In my opinion, if you combined Kevnaylor's home with Ed Syers' away, it would be the best set of kits ever.

the retro kits are awesom but what is the funny thing im copping the existing kits to the competicion insted of being creative? i think that it looses the fun... just my opinion

the retro kits are awesom but what is the funny thing im copping the existing kits to the competicion insted of being creative? i think that it looses the fun... just my opinion
The comp is not necessarily about creativity - it is about who has made the best kits. ;)
Besides, remaking old kits would arguably take more skill with PS as you will probably have to make the design from scratch.

I will submit this week I think. I haven't entered in a few weeks... Been to busy...

The comp is not necessarily about creativity - it is about who has made the best kits. ;)
Besides, remaking old kits would arguably take more skill with PS as you will probably have to make the design from scratch.

Completely agree with you. There are no pre-made templates made for retro kits, they are all made from scratch and take much longer to make then just recolouring designs already made.

i didn't say that was a easy thing to do but i speak for myself. i am a newby in kitt making and i know its hard sorry....

Napolihome.png

NapoliAway.png

My first attempt at an entry, be nice lol :)

Last edited:
Feel like getting PS back to have a bash at this, may do tonight. :)