KoTW Week 13 Entry Thread

Napoli1.png
Napoli2.png

OZlVr.png
6Hrsx.png

IMO, copying something retro is a good display of photoshop skills - trying to create something retro looking is, well, a waste of ******* time. but a good fun challenge, nonetheless.

Yeah, looking at it, my away badge is a bit too big, but I can't be arsed to reopen Photoshop. <)

I think the Ferrari model StuW was reffering to is the Ferrari 360 'Challenge Stradale'. I know my stuff...! :D

Fantastic kits this week, so I am not even going to bother with an entry! :p

haven't entered in a few weeks so will enter this week.

Yeah, looking at it, my away badge is a bit too big, but I can't be arsed to reopen Photoshop. <)

Nice :)

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Home / Away
Napoli-Home.png
Napoli-Away.png

Retro FTW!

It's between this and StuW for me, but really Ed Syers' kits just beats it. I just can't get enough of the home shirt :wub:

I think the Ferrari model StuW was reffering to is the Ferrari 360 'Challenge Stradale'. I know my stuff...! :D

Fantastic kits this week, so I am not even going to bother with an entry! :p

Thanks, exactly right -

360_challenge_stradale.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

May as well enter this week -
vZSM2.png
qAQ8i.png

The away is inspired by a Ferrari(Ferrari 360 'Challenge Stradale') - HERE

The quality of the kits this week is amazing. I started making kits like three weeks ago, and therefore started following the kit section of this site closely. The improvement of the quality in that short period of time has been remarkable.

My kits

Napoli_KOTW_H.png
Napoli_KOTW_A.png

I will do mine tomorrow. Getting stuff done on the due date FTW :p

The quality of the kits this week is amazing. I started making kits like three weeks ago, and therefore started following the kit section of this site closely. The improvement of the quality in that short period of time has been remarkable.

My kits

Napoli_KOTW_H.png
Napoli_KOTW_A.png

God, the vote just got harder.

Here's my kits I think they're some off the best I've ever done <)
dNjih.png

sz7Vu.png