KoTW Week 18 Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Congrats to mvp93 who won last weeks. :)

WEEK 18

Team : Celtic FC
Home Colors : Green & White Hoops
Away Colors : Any.

Badge - HERE

CLOSES SATURDAY 7th APRIL 6PM GMT

Any kits submitted after this time will be rejected.

RULES - HERE

3uFr6.png
nrrfM.png

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Ahem....BUMP

I've been wanting hoops for a while, so much better than stripes! Shame my kits are meh..

H | A

celtic_h.png
celtic_a.png

Last edited:
Here's my entries, gone for something a little different.

celtich.png
celticap.png

Last edited:
Don't know if this is really in the spirit of the competition, but i made these for my kit request thread. Thought I would enter them, because they are pretty awesome and I cba to make anything new. Also with only two entries so far, the thread could kind of use a bump.

Celtic FC
Home Away Third
PPedCeltic_H.png
PPedCeltic_A.png
PPedCeltic_T.png

They are retro Celtic kits mate, and were actually used by Celtic, so you cannot use them

They are retro Celtic kits mate, and were actually used by Celtic, so you cannot use them

****, you're right. Sorry I completely forgot about that rule. In that case, i guess I won't be entering

****, you're right. Sorry I completely forgot about that rule. In that case, i guess I won't be entering

Surely you could alter them slightly so they are based on those kits and not exact copies. Because that home is too good.

You can re-do some if you want to enter mate :)

Surely you could alter them slightly so they are based on those kits and not exact copies. Because that home is too good.

No, they have to be unique, not just a copy with a slight edit, as it would defeat the object

Really like this set:

H/A

celtic_h.png
Celtic_a.png

Nidce, although the only thing I would have done is remove the white BG, and changed the colouring to suit the kit :)

Nidce, although the only thing I would have done is remove the white BG, and changed the colouring to suit the kit :)

Yeah just realised that it doesn't look to well like that.. But oh well :p

Technically it is a hoop....

Technically it is a hoop....

One's enough then? lol didn't save the PSD and can't be arsed to do them again so think I'll leave them there; it's up to everybody else if they want to vote for me or not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.