KoTW Week 18 Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers mate...took me ages though

I remember my first kit. took 3 hours and looked horrible. You'll get faster with time. Just don't hope you get any better. Not good for me :p

I remember my first kit. took 3 hours and looked horrible. You'll get faster with time. Just don't hope you get any better. Not good for me :p

well dont think you've got anything to worry about! This is just my way of learning how to use Photoshop

Celtic KOTW 18

Here's my entry:
Not so sure about the away though (and is it against the rules to use a different logo?).
Home - Away
CeltichomeKOTW18.png
CelticawayKOTWalternate18.png

My kits for this week. Hoping to double my record of 1 last week :D

Celtichome.png
Celticaway.png

Last edited:
I tried something quite a bit different this week. I used the Z12 template. LRG is the kit maker and primary shirt sponsor, and they are a real company btw, but they are a skateboard clothing company. I have tried to apply LRG's skate style to football kits. Here is the result:

Celtic FC's LRG kits
Home Away
celtickotw_H.png
celtickotw_A.png

I tried something quite a bit different this week. I used the Z12 template. LRG is the kit maker and primary shirt sponsor, and they are a real company btw, but they are a skateboard clothing company. I have tried to apply LRG's skate style to football kits. Here is the result:

Celtic FC's LRG kits
Home Away
celtickotw_H.png
celtickotw_A.png

:wub: absolutely amazing. you got my vote :)

Decided to make a set. :)

Hope someone likes them, somewhere...

caltichome.png
calticaway.png

3uFr6.png
nrrfM.png

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Ahem....BUMP

Genuinely think these are the best set of kits I've seen you make. The home is brilliant..

@Mike - Love the away..

These kits get better and better every week - probably for the best I haven't entered in a while; quit while you're ahead and all that.

My kits after a two week hiatus. Decided to make everything but the base from scratch - even the tartan:
h|a
IM44D.png
6SVeQ.png

For the home kit I borrowed inspiration from the new Bordeaux kit by Puma with the 'paint lines' - had to make a custom brush for this. The away kit - I dunno; tartan just felt right. Ah, the things I won't do for the usual single vote I get... Hoping for more this week. No sponsors because I think they look fine on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.