KoTW Week 18 Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering what it is about celtic that caused so many people to put an oversized badge at the bottom of the shirt. They're all well done, but personally I don't really like that style, and apparently I'm in the minority on that one.

MINE:

homecz.png
awayd.png

They're really good on a whole but I think the badge on the away doesn't look to good as it is quite bold and stands out instead of the rest of the shirt if you get what i mean :p

I'm wondering what it is about celtic that caused so many people to put an oversized badge at the bottom of the shirt. They're all well done, but personally I don't really like that style, and apparently I'm in the minority on that one.

I agree, although I like what Malarkey's done with it.

don't think i'll have the time to submit a kit also thanks to every one who voted for me last week :)

Here's my attempt, these are only the third set of kits I've made so some feedback would be nice, thanks :)

kotwhome.png
kotwaway.png

My entry:

celtichome.png

celticaway.png

I really like these - even though (or especially because, can't decide) the bet365 logo on the away kit reminds me of Subway's in the eighties. And I love me some eighties.

I really like these - even though (or especially because, can't decide) the bet365 logo on the away kit reminds me of Subway's in the eighties. And I love me some eighties.

Cheers, I was really struggling to find a sponsor that fitted. I think the bet365 logo goes fairly well with it though.

Hey StuW do you need a hand with the voting thread or did you just forget about this? I'll be glad to help out if you need me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.