KOTW Week 2 Entry Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the notice, conor
am i allowed to update my entry in this case?

thanks for the notice, conor
am i allowed to update my entry in this case?

It is OK, the colour is close. Claret is a fairly tricky colour to get right on the colours.

updated my post. some might say that the color is about the same, and brownish - but i used the pantone claret (697). this time i used what is called "deep claret" (pantone 7419)

home everyone is satisfied :)

Updated my entry with Away kit. Inspired by Ajax's old kit =)

Just gave this a go :)

Home Kit:

bradfordhome.jpg

Away Kit:

bradfordaway.jpg

First time I've made kits so be nice :p

Why make an away kit thats the same colour as the home kit?

The point of the away kit is to use it when a teams home kit clashes with the other teams home kit, thus the need of an away kit of a different colour.

Sigh.

Are my kits "Claret and Amber" ? I have no concept of colours XD

No they're purple and amber, try and get more of a mix between brown, maroon, and purple

1/2 right :D

Gonna experiment with the colours and upload the edited set. If that's within the rules ?

Updated OP, with some extra rules with regards to the claret issue -

StuW - OP
*IF YOUR KIT IS NOT CLARET FOR THE HOME, YOU ARE PERMITTED TO CHANGE THE COLOUR ONLY.*
to do this, quote your original post with the kits, and also put the new kits into the post, and once accepted, I will delete the kits myself.

CLARET CODE - 7F1734. This is the actual shade of claret. bradford may use a slightly different shade, but it is not important.

Tried to go a bit different with these
hope i will get a couple votes for my first entries. Im Not good with collars. that in my view is the worst part lol

Week2BradfordHomecopy.png

Week2BradfordHome250x250copy.png

Week2BradfordAwayKit.png

Week2BradfordAwayKit250x250copy.png

Tried to go a bit different with these
hope i will get a couple votes for my first entries. Im Not good with collars. that in my view is the worst part lol

Week2BradfordHomecopy.png

Week2BradfordHome250x250copy.png

Week2BradfordAwayKit.png

Week2BradfordAwayKit250x250copy.png

nice kits, collars are a bit non collar like if you get me lol, but nice kits apart from that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.