KoTW Week 22 Entry

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Congrats to Tharros, who deservedly won last weeks :)

WEEK 22

Team - Nagoya Grampus Eight
Home Colours - Red with orange and black
Away Colours - White with any mixture of red/black/orange detailing.
Logo - HERE

2581.png

Entries by 21st June 6PM GMT

Whoa, adventurous! :p might get some up, depending if I can find the motivation or not.

Will do some on the weekend :)

Meh, there we go.

g8home.png
g8away.png

I've been wanting this team for weeks....

Whoa, adventurous! :p might get some up, depending if I can find the motivation or not.

Well, Japan is a country (or Asia in general) we havn't done yet, and the colour scheme is something a bit different. BTW Mike it didn't take you long to get motivated...

I will try to get some done today when I'm not studying for my exam on Friday :mad:

I will do some later in the week. I'm liking the team, mainly because there's a lot of options for the sponsor. As I like to use a company from the same country as the sponsor, usually.

Well, Japan is a country (or Asia in general) we havn't done yet, and the colour scheme is something a bit different. BTW Mike it didn't take you long to get motivated...

I will try to get some done today when I'm not studying for my exam on Friday :mad:

Heh, thought I'd get some up quickly as I haven't done KoTW for a couple of weeks.

how do you make these kits?
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/54185-basic-tutorial-how-make-kit-using-photoshop.html

Don't bother with Smart Shirt Designer. I has got nothing on the real thing. Especially if you plan on entering KOTW. Keep in mind however that most of the established kit makers on this site would have been using PS for years - personally I have been a PS user for 8 years.

I'm going to do mine tonight after as a break after a day of study :p

Last edited:
Away Colours - White with any mixture of red/black/orange detailing.

does that mean i have to use all of them?

i think it means any of them

Alright.. Cheers :)

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

not the best. turned out pretty well though.

kotw_h.png
kotw_a.png

Here are my kits I based them on the Download to donate logo for tsunami relief in Japan
kitMFR.png
kitMFRaway.png