KoTW Week 22 Entry

first time ive entered in a while so dont think ill win here are my enteries
jap1-1.png
jap2-1.png

Was going to come up with a new home, but couldn't find the motivation. So these are now my official entries

NGE_H1.png
NGE_A1.png

Was going to come up with a new home, but couldn't find the motivation. So these are now my official entries

NGE_H1.png
NGE_A1.png

Hate to sound rude but I was expecting a bit more than that from you mate, little bit more extravagant, still very nice kits though :)

Hate to sound rude but I was expecting a bit more than that from you mate, little bit more extravagant, still very nice kits though :)

Can't really argue with you there. It is certainly a bit hypocritical of me to use the same template two weeks in a row, given what I have said in the past about the "same old rehashed and recolored templates." Nonetheless, I'm happy with the away and would have got around to making a new home kit if I had more incentive.

Can't really argue with you there. It is certainly a bit hypocritical of me to use the same template two weeks in a row, given what I have said in the past about the "same old rehashed and recolored templates." Nonetheless, I'm happy with the away and would have got around to making a new home kit if I had more incentive.

They are still winning kit though mate ;)

Cheers Sam. But what you said earlier was good, some times I need someone to give me a "warn against complacency" team talk.

No worries mate, I always liked the 'Encourage' half time team talk on FM ;)

Quick kits, personally dislike home kit....

3Nrwo.png
YPkNz.png

Would it be possible to move the closing date to the 22nd? I would like to enter but I have my last uni exam on Wednesday morning.

you could always do em now.....:p