Best Striker

• Henrik Larsson

Votes: 130 80.2%
  • Kris Boyd

Votes: 32 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think having an Arab billionaire IN your team would be a disadvantage personally. I think they do better when financing teams :p

Yeah i know, i really am fighting a lost cause saying its a good standard, though in fairness we dont have to put up with lots of foreigners

Just think, at least its a better standard than Wales, Ireland, N.Ireland. :)

is larsson managing now???? in all honesty i thought he would just call it a day after he hung up his boots

Yeah, he's managing Landskrona BoIS until the 30th November.

:O I managed Landskrona in my story! I never knew he was the manager there... Oh and I think Larsson is far better than Boyd, as Boyd is much more limited in terms of ability. But he has a long career yet to go so I wouldn't write him off just yet. His positioning and finishing is exceptional but I doubt he would survive in the Premiership as most teams need 11 hard working players.

larsson definately and i prefer rangers, imo larrson had it all and boyd is a great finisher but u don't see him dropping back helping out in midfeild much where as novo does

What is it with people saying Scottish football is horrible? It's a higher standard than most countries in Europe, and with a population of 5,000,000 it's a pretty good standard. Some people are just too blinded by their own ignorance and the fact that most English football fans think their league is the best in the world and nothing can compare to it..

Oh yeah and in an attempt to stay on topic, this question is stupid, nobody has every asked it and nobody ever will. Obviously Larsson was on a higher level than any Boyd can ever be, Larsson was a one of a kind player and will probably always be the best player to grace the SPL.

What is it with people saying Scottish football is horrible? It's a higher standard than most countries in Europe, and with a population of 5,000,000 it's a pretty good standard. Some people are just too blinded by their own ignorance and the fact that most English football fans think their league is the best in the world and nothing can compare to it..

i suppose your right, but to be honest, we just feel its bad because the standard was so much higher only 5-10 years ago, and the standard seems to be continuously dropping

i suppose your right, but to be honest, we just feel its bad because the standard was so much higher only 5-10 years ago, and the standard seems to be continuously dropping

because success is now valued in $$$, not talent and hard work.

Scottish football has seen many better days but it's not horrible. N.Irish football is horrible but there is no money put into it. Most of our money that is put into sport is put into youth academies and Rugby, not the actual football clubs or leagues

You can't really deny the scottish league is pretty poor. There are easily probably about 8 or 9 better leagues right now in europe and the spl is on a bit of a downwards slide.

You can't really deny the scottish league is pretty poor. There are easily probably about 8 or 9 better leagues right now in europe and the spl is on a bit of a downwards slide.

English, French, italian, Spanish, German, Dutch, Portugese, Russian, maybe Ukrainian, Belgian and Danish leagues? Of those, population wise, only Belgium and Denmark are comparable.

Larsson is better but the SPL game has changed a bit since Larsson left

Larsson is the better player by far, BUT Boyd may be on his way down here ;) so its a hard decision

Boyd can't even get a regular game for his country (when hes not sulking) He was untill this season ALWAYS dropped for the big crucial games. I seriously cannot believe this question has been asked. Boyd is without a doubt a really good striker, but to compare him to Larsson is outrageous. I'm not convinced we'll see a player of his caliber in the SPL again. Anyone that says Boyd is better is speaking *****.

I remember the days when Rangers could lure top players of England north of the border. [90s] With the likes of Butcher moving to Rangers to show the club great success.

Sorry I just laughed out loud a bit when I seen the poll. Are some of you guys actually saying that Boyd is anywhere near Larsson?

Sorry I just laughed out loud a bit when I seen the poll. Are some of you guys actually saying that Boyd is anywhere near Larsson?

No there is 27 Rangers fans on here ;)

Or just 27 accounts made by Kris Boyd :$

Status
Not open for further replies.