7th November 2009

9th November 2009

21st November 2009

23rd Novmeber 2009

25th November 2009

28th November 2009

League Table

picture.php

Peterborough have released manager Jim Gannon, Jimmy Calderwood has been airlifted in.

_44198847_aberdeen5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Manager merry-go round

Recently sacked Neil Warnock has been instantly snapped up by impatient Oldham chairman; edsyers. Warnocks predecessor in the Oldham hotseat was Peter Taylor, who lasted just half a season.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Premier League

9th Jan

10th Jan

11th Jan

16th Jan

26th Jan

27th Jan

30th Jan

31st Jan

1st Feb

6th Feb

9th Feb

10th Feb

20th Feb

21st Feb

22nd Feb

24th Feb

27th Feb

28th Feb

picture.php

As some of you may have seen in the chat thread, i holidayed through January, meaning you got your transfer news quicker, but also meaning theres no point adjusting your managers budgets this year as the transfer window has closed! :mad:

Will swiftly post the remaining updates for this season and then me and Kris will assess who is still playing, meaning any new chariman will be in place for the start of the new season :)

Barnsley have moved to appoint ex Posh boss Jim Gannon as their new manager.

OK it has been well documented by regular members, im an awful timekeeper....

Anyway, i've holidayed the season and its finished, im just writing the update now.

Next season we will take more time over it, but will post more regular updates to keep you in the loop, especially in the January transfer window as this is when the most activity is likely to happen with budget/manager changes etc.

OK it has been well documented by regular members, im an awful timekeeper....

Anyway, i've holidayed the season and its finished, im just writing the update now.

Next season we will take more time over it, but will post more regular updates to keep you in the loop, especially in the January transfer window as this is when the most activity is likely to happen with budget/manager changes etc.

By regulars, you mean me? ;)

I think what we will do next season is, on July 1st I will upload the game, you all can download it and have a look at your sides finances and get back to us regarding changes. This allow allows you to keep upto date with club/manager reps. It would actually take up less time doing it that way.

If anyone else has any suggestions please comment on the FAQ thread.

Club swaps and new members will be announced later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.