Kris & LG Fire's Created League's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you could create the database from 2002/2003 when Portsmouth were in the the Division 1 with Paul Merson, Steve Stone, Todorov, Yakubu etc? :)

Kris you said about a month ago that you will be making montenegro league. What is going on with that? Did you do that? Is there maybe on the site a playable montenegrin league?

Just wondering if there is any way you can add the missing South American leagues databases such as Ecuador, Paraguay, Bolivia etc?
I tried to do so myself but couldn't get any of them to work (to much of a noob), i would really appreciate it as i have played a few of the other modded databases and they have been great. Thanks
smile.gif

Hi,

Quick question - I'm working on a re-worked version of the English League structure - following Phil Gartside's 'vision' with two 18 team top division, including Celtic and Rangers. I've managed to get the entire league structure in place - the last bit I'm struggling with is getting the teams 'seeded' in the draws for FA and League cups - by this I mean so that the prem league teams get entered into the FA cup third round etc.

Can anyone help with this? Is it anything to do with the order the teams are inserted in the 'add leagues' bit, or do I need to have the teams seeded by division reputation (i'm a bit worried that means that the prem teams always get easy draws...).

Any ideas?

TC

PS regionalised euro leagues sounds awesome... if nobody else has done it that might be my next project...

i am in the middle of northern europe, southern europe, western europe and eastern europe databases atm. sorry

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

how long till the FM Base legends comes out?

how do i start a game with the custom leagues once i have saved them to the editor data?

Lol, looking through all pages to find this thread and I realize when I've seen almost all the pages *bang head*

I updated my Spanish Complete database, that enables Tercera División and adds 18 groups of Reegional Preferente and 6 groups of Regional Inferior.

I've moved a couple teams between groups.

But the big thing of the update is that I finally found the official document with the rules for Tercera División (can not find those for lower so I'm applying Tercera's to them) so they've been introducted, correcting several things that were wrong in the previous version I released around october-november.

Link

Nice idea lads, gives people those few extra choices.:D

Interesting stuff, I never thought on editing to add leagues or divisions, might put some effort in building the last national division of portuguese competitions and upload it if I get the hang of it. But great stuff that can be found around here, cheers everyone.

when you start a new game and get to the screen where u can chose which database i.e 10.1 or 10.2 there is a little box with change next to it click this box continue and it will take you to the edited data screen then just click on the one's you want to run

Thanks Walton. Any chance anybody can do the second division for Poland?

Kris, how many of these are actually your own work and how many have you blatantly copied/pasted from elsewhere and then claimed as yours?

XD

Mind doing the Faroe Islands leagues? Superb work by the way,loving it :D

Mind doing the Faroe Islands leagues? Superb work by the way,loving it :D

Since he seems rather busy, I'll try to give it a try later today. It's not that much work by the way, even a noob can do it. :D

I'm currently doing a Haiti league for a laugh. Will test it for a season or two and if anyone wants it uploaded quote this post and let me know. Good work on the other leagues Nick. I had a faroe islands one a while ago but have just checked and I must have deleted it :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.