Kris & LG Fire's Created League's

Status
Not open for further replies.
just saying thanks to Kris for making all these, very grateful.

Finally Finished Thai League:
Leagues:
Thai Premier League
Thai Division One Football League
Thai Division Two Football League
- Thai Division Two Bangkok & Vicinity Region
- Thai Division Two Central & Eastern Region
- Thai Division Two North Eastern Region
- Thai Division Two Northern Region
- Thai Division Two Southern Region

Cups:
Thai Fa Cup
Thai Kor Royal Cup

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1361

My next project will be some like:
Trinidad and Tobago
Algeria
Montenegrin

Or you guys tell me what you want

Under 20 premier league.

All same teams ect ect but remove all the players from each team that are 21+ see who has the best youth.

Ok I have tried to create this thread about 12 times today and it's ******* me off now so lets hope it works this time.

Since i plan on creating alot of League's i felt it would be better to have them all in the one thread. I also plan to take requests.

Anyway last night i made the Egyptian League's (all of them) with the help of y step dad (who is Egyptian) so enjoy and watch this space for more.

Created Official League's

Egypt DOWNLOAD HERE

Japan DOWNLOAD HERE

UAE DOWNLOAD HERE

Bosnia DOWNLOAD HERE

Qatar DOWNLOAD HERE

Cyprus DOWNLOAD HERE

Jamaica DOWNLOAD HERE

USA DOWNLOAD HERE

Lithuania DOWNLOAD HERE

Custom Made League's

Scotland DOWNLOAD HERE

UK & Ireland Super Cup DOWNLOAD HERE

Coming Up:

FM Base Legends Vrs Fm Base 2010
Kris can you also post my League's like the Thailand and Estonia so its in the front so ppl dont have to look for them

Please do the montenegrin league

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:54 PM ----------

Kris can you make Montenegrin league?

I've done the Thai League, top 3 tiers plus the cup. Might need a bit of work right enough.

this is great is there any chance you can do like someone mentioned before putting a league format into the league cup and is there any chance you can combine it with the uk and ireland super cup database so they will be on the same thanks? and i would like it not to be just the top 32 in the league cup maybe 64 and have 8 leagues of 8 or something? it would be great if someone could do something like this thanks.

I like the idea of taking the Top 25 players in the Premiership and making the Premier team, Top 25 in the Liga and making the Liga team etc. etc. Could yield some interesting results.

I may try making that just for laughs.

Well Done Kris might add a couple of those leagues into my game

additionally Danish leagues would be on my 2009 christmas wishlist... but then again, i might just go to a danish fm-side as the chance of getting one there might be exponentially bigger :p ... anyway, great job. (have been thinking about playing around with the editor myself but haven't gotten around to it yet)

Is there any way to change the names of the clubs in the Japanese league? I've tried it so many time but it just won't work

English Lower Divisions

Hi,

Could somebody please point me in the right direction to download the lower english league, will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Danny.

Where do I need to put the file 'England-to-Level10_Super-Bladesman_Build 041-Lite' once I have downloaded it if I am using Stream?

Once again it is much appriciated!

Thanks.

Where do I need to put the file 'England-to-Level10_Super-Bladesman_Build 041-Lite' once I have downloaded it if I am using Stream?

Once again it is much appriciated!

Thanks.
i dont know ive never heard of Stream ;)

this is great is there any chance you can do like someone mentioned before putting a league format into the league cup and is there any chance you can combine it with the uk and ireland super cup database so they will be on the same thanks? and i would like it not to be just the top 32 in the league cup maybe 64 and have 8 leagues of 8 or something? it would be great if someone could do something like this thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.