Krynz 4231 - Dortmund 182 Bundesliga Goals

Download Krynz 4231 - Dortmund 182 Bundesliga Goals V1

I haven't logged in here in years but I had to, first of all great job OP this is an amazing tactic, second of all erenakbas this is how you test a tactic, with average teams I would say to show that tactic is working and it is really good, everyone can do it with Man City, United, Inter, Barcelona etc, this is the real deal, well done mate
I never hired a big team, I always hired teams that were thirsty for success.

St Mirren are crowned Scottish League champions for the first time in club history!

IMG_20240914_165455.jpg
IMG_20240914_165505.jpg
IMG_20240914_165519.jpg

Stade Rennais adds the French Cup championship to its first Ligue 1 championship in its history!

IMG_20240917_111922.jpg
IMG_20240917_111926.jpg
IMG_20240917_111936.jpg
IMG_20240917_111944.jpg
Stade Rennais adds the French Cup championship to its first Ligue 1 championship in its history!

This is an awesome tactic, I tried it with a few different teams, middle of table and they all have won the league. But with my own save I don't have that much success, I am in my third season with Birmingham FC, and especially at the start of the season I dominate the game, but somehow the opponent turns into prime Barca :ROFLMAO: and I lose 0-2 with 2 shots only, also with weaker teams I have possession,but I can never score, even though I dominate with 2 or 3 xG, otherwise it is amazing, probably the best 4231 this year

The tactic is very good but there are problems with not leaving a man behind in dead balls. Do you know how to solve this?

The tactic is very good but there are problems with not leaving a man behind in dead balls. Do you know how to solve this?
My players are not that good to begin with, so I guess I need some better players because they often lose ball in the middle and they pass it directly to the opponents players, finishing is also very bad but I guess I need a better players for that. But it is very frustrating to dominate and they cant score even 1on1, also I started to get a lot of disallowed goals, last game I almost won against CIty but VAR said offside x2 lol, very frustrating

Edit- maybe try to move defensive line a bit closer to your own goal?

Last edited:
My players are not that good to begin with, so I guess I need some better players because they often lose ball in the middle and they pass it directly to the opponents players, finishing is also very bad but I guess I need a better players for that. But it is very frustrating to dominate and they cant score even 1on1, also I started to get a lot of disallowed goals, last game I almost won against CIty but VAR said offside x2 lol, very frustrating

Edit- maybe try to move defensive line a bit closer to your own goal?
ok thanks