Krynz 4231 - Dortmund 182 Bundesliga Goals

Download Krynz 4231 - Dortmund 182 Bundesliga Goals V1

who will be champion?
IMG_20240817_170312.jpg

Is there a better tactic than moukoko v2? If so, can you share it?

Here is the file for those interested in the updated tactic i created out of the Moukoko. TBH you need fast players all around. Don't expect immediate results. Players must be very well trained for the roles. I played this tactic for 4 yrs back to back. No changes.

Attachments

• 3232 YES.fmf
    41.6 KB · Views: 159
Here is the file for those interested in the updated tactic i created out of the Moukoko. TBH you need fast players all around. Don't expect immediate results. Players must be very well trained for the roles. I played this tactic for 4 yrs back to back. No changes.
Prints tática..uso o FM23

Which team are u what results like

I use FM23 and I can't use this tactic, I would like the screenshots of the tactic

Do you have a tactic that can make a team from Scotland other than Celtic and Rangers champions? Can you please leave the link here and the instructions on what I should do?