Krynz 4231 - Dortmund 182 Bundesliga Goals

Download Krynz 4231 - Dortmund 182 Bundesliga Goals V1

For the early bird users i will send an email with the invite later this week as i wasn't planning on launching so early. As soon as the discord is launched, once you purchase the membership on Whop it will automatically give you a premium user role once you unlock the plan.

Para os usuários antecipados, enviarei um e-mail com o convite ainda esta semana, pois não estava planejando lançar tão cedo. Assim que o discord for lançado, depois de adquirir a assinatura do Whop, você receberá automaticamente uma função de usuário premium assim que desbloquear o plano.
OK estou esperando

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

39 comments, 1 successful tactic. Head has suddenly gotten that big that you 'Paywall' a supposedly godlike tactic.
I don't mean this in a disrespectful way either. But earn your spurs before trying to ride that horse!

There are literally thousands of tactics out there that will win games, Thousands out there that haven't been stuck behind a 'Paywall'.

On the main forum of the game maker there is a gent that spends countless hours testing and releasing tactics. All done freely for the love of the game. And I bet that there is a tactic that is better than what you are asking people to pay for. What goodwill you had once earned by releasing MoukokoOP is slowly but surely being extinguished by your sudden greed.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

39 comments, 1 successful tactic. Head has suddenly gotten that big that you 'Paywall' a supposedly godlike tactic.
I don't mean this in a disrespectful way either. But earn your spurs before trying to ride that horse!

There are literally thousands of tactics out there that will win games, Thousands out there that haven't been stuck behind a 'Paywall'.

On the main forum of the game maker there is a gent that spends countless hours testing and releasing tactics. All done freely for the love of the game. And I bet that there is a tactic that is better than what you are asking people to pay for. What goodwill you had once earned by releasing MoukokoOP is slowly but surely being extinguished by your sudden greed.
Heey bro, thanks for that comment, as i stated before, im spending hours and hours creating what i think will be an innovative service for this community. Like i said, i received a lot of messages and i wasn't planning on launching the tactic by itself.. My goal was to release it with the whole service. This Paywall that you re talking about is nothing but a small contribution for what i believe is a very well deserved award for my continued efforts to bring what this community has never seen. Im not trying to glorify a small interaction on a tactic post. I know what i can bring to the table and hopefully all of you will see it also.

as much as i hate to say it, to pay 10 bucks for a tactic is a steep price. sure there are other tactics you are including but we only are interested in Moukoko v2 ^^

as much as i hate to say it, to pay 10 bucks for a tactic is a steep price. sure there are other tactics you are including but we only are interested in Moukoko v2 ^^
You are only interested in the Moukoko v2 because you don't know what's coming 😃

Heey bro, thanks for that comment, as i stated before, im spending hours and hours creating what i think will be an innovative service for this community. Like i said, i received a lot of messages and i wasn't planning on launching the tactic by itself.. My goal was to release it with the whole service. This Paywall that you re talking about is nothing but a small contribution for what i believe is a very well deserved award for my continued efforts to bring what this community has never seen. Im not trying to glorify a small interaction on a tactic post. I know what i can bring to the table and hopefully all of you will see it also.

Yes, You've spent hours creating a tactic.
As have many others around the world. You're not offering anything more than what is already on offer elsewhere for a cost of ZERO.
I am not intending to diss your work, Neither am I dissing you offering some kind of service to the FM community. Heck a lot of YouTube creators do the exact same. And at the price you are charging these youtubers who have years of service, hard work etc behind them are charging less. And offering more than what you are bringing.
As stated in my original comment, You have this one tactic who's success is what you are basing your plans around and I wish you success in what you are trying. But you need to reign in the price of what you want/think you should offer said service at (until you have gained enough reputation amongst the FM community). In a world where people have already purchased to play the game, they aren't going to want to spend 10 £/$ or whatever their currency is on a tactic. Not when there are hundreds of good tactics over various sites out there to choose from. Sometimes seeing the smaller picture before the bigger picture works better.

Good luck though.

As have many others around the world. You're not offering anything more than what is already on offer elsewhere for a cost of ZERO.
I am not intending to diss your work, Neither am I dissing you offering some kind of service to the FM community. Heck a lot of YouTube creators do the exact same. And at the price you are charging these youtubers who have years of service, hard work etc behind them are charging less. And offering more than what you are bringing.
As stated in my original comment, You have this one tactic who's success is what you are basing your plans around and I wish you success in what you are trying. But you need to reign in the price of what you want/think you should offer said service at (until you have gained enough reputation amongst the FM community). In a world where people have already purchased to play the game, they aren't going to want to spend 10 £/$ or whatever their currency is on a tactic. Not when there are hundreds of good tactics over various sites out there to choose from. Sometimes seeing the smaller picture before the bigger picture works better.

Good luck though.

It's a joke what he's doing, the game is coming to the end of his cycle and now wants to prey on people who enjoyed 1 single tactic of his, where it doesn't even do what it says on the tin and have the striker score regularly.

There's enough game breaking tactics out there from far brighter tacticians who don't charge a dime for endless tactics which they spend hours,days weeks testing

Charging 10 dollars for a downloadable tactic is what you call scamming the fm community

Good luck though.
he has not created even one tactic at all, he only tweaked delicious sun days tactic and erlings dreams from thedudemeister.
this guy here is just trying to rip off some bucks from naive ppl. i mean he literally gives the Whop link to pay for the tactic and access to a godly discord that doesnt even still exist nor the tactic is up there. this is insane, and i hope nobody falls for it.

The problem is this tacitc isn't even that good. Not sure how you got Moukoko to score 80 goals for you but when I used it with a better newgen striker, much better thank Moukoko he never even got close to 50 and yes my team was OP as well so not like 10 scrubs were playing behind my ST. Before charging people money for a tactic prove yourself first with a tactic that works for everyone and is as advertised. Like many people have pointed out, there are many tactics that will win games so yours is not the only one

The problem is this tacitc isn't even that good. Not sure how you got Moukoko to score 80 goals for you but when I used it with a better newgen striker, much better thank Moukoko he never even got close to 50 and yes my team was OP as well so not like 10 scrubs were playing behind my ST. Before charging people money for a tactic prove yourself first with a tactic that works for everyone and is as advertised. Like many people have pointed out, there are many tactics that will win games so yours is not the only one
well, i don't have the same opinion... only 3 games with his tactic...

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 321
Hours and hours? That's hilarious if you think that warrants you any kind of payment. BTW,
Hey guys, wanna leave you with a quick update of what is coming next..

First of all, i wanna thank you for the amazing feedback i have been receiving for the Moukoko OP 4231 Tactic.

As a football enthusiast im all about finding the right tactic and grinding it out for an entire save, which in my case is the " Lets score insane amounts of goals and concede almost zero 🤣"..
I think i was able to achieve that with this one.

Football Manager for those of you who don't know, has different Meta positions and instructions for each year, and i was able to find a way to figure out what these meta positions are by using a combination of an excel data sheet and a set of tools that i use.

Having said this, i believe that i can be really helpful to the FM community, because despite wanting a high scoring tactic, i need a winning one, we all do.
Whether is a high scoring, possession or counter attack tactic
every football fan has a different taste and im glad to understand enough about the game to be able to deliever them successfully.

This is getting too long so i will wrap it up now..

It's with great joy that later on this week i will be releasing my FM Premium Discord that can be subscribed in Whop.

This will include exclusive tips about FM24, what are the meta positions, how can you adjust your team to my tactics, access to more than 50+ Formations and instructions, access to my sheet cheat and much much much more.. AND of course, exclusive access to the Ultimate Moukoko tactic that will blow your mind.

Once again, thank you all for the support and stay tuned to this post as i will be releasing everything here.

Krynz
So TL;DR:

You COPY 1 of DELICOUS' tactics, change 1 or 2 things and you think you are 2nd coming of FM_Jesus?

Hey guys,

So i just wanted to clarify the "accusations", for those people that are saying that i am using someone else's tactics.

As you may or may not know, each year Football Manager has Meta positions and instructions. So it's our job as people that understand and play the game to figure out which ones work the best. In the end if you want to achieve consistency you gotta follow a set of rules that the game has already created, and this means that there will come a time where some of the " new " tactics are mainly just tweaks of existing ones. If your main argument is saying that im copying formations that are already out there, then it is a weak one, because there are thousands of people that create and tweak tactics everyday, so for me, each tweak is a new tactic.

I have built tactics and formations from zero and i have tweaked existing ones, both with the sole purpose of achieving the best results possible.

Not trying to steal anyone's work here, and as you mentioned some creators, when i tweak their tactics they are the first ones to know, and with some, we even go back and forth trying to come up with something better.. And in the end they are really thankfull that i was able to improve their existing work.

For you guy's that think it's unfair to pay, then just don't do it, but you are spending way more time hating while you could probably be creating something to share or sell?

Quick note, for the people that are interested/already joined the service, so you wont think im just selling tactics..

- One of the main things that will be included in the discord will be the " I Load your Save" feature where i can help you on a more personalized matter, by literally loading your save and by analyzing your team and tell you what to do in terms of player positions, different instructions for each characteristics and so on..

See you soon!

Krynz

Last edited:
Hey guys,

So i just wanted to clarify the "accusations", for those people that are saying that i am using someone else's tactics.

As you may or may not know, each year Football Manager has Meta positions and instructions. So it's our job as people that understand and play the game to figure out which ones work the best. In the end if you want to achieve consistency you gotta follow a set of rules that the game has already created, and this means that there will come a time where some of the " new " tactics are mainly just tweaks of existing ones. If your main argument is saying that im copying formations that are already out there, then it is a weak one, because there are thousands of people that create and tweak tactics everyday, so for me, each tweak is a new tactic.

I have built tactics and formations from zero and i have tweaked existing ones, both with the sole purpose of achieving the best results possible.

Not trying to steal anyone's work here, and as you mentioned some creators, when i tweak their tactics they are the first ones to know, and with some, we even go back and forth trying to come up with something better.. And in the end they are really thankfull that i was able to improve their existing work.

For you guy's that think it's unfair to pay, then just don't do it, but you are spending way more time hating while you could probably be creating something to share or sell?

Quick note, for the people that are interested/already joined the service, so you wont think im just selling tactics..

- One of the main things that will be included in the discord will be the " I Load your Save" feature where i can help you on a more personalized matter, by literally loading your save and by analyzing your team and tell you what to do in terms of player positions, different instructions for each characteristics and so on..

See you soon!

Krynz

My man is all good, but be careful with those "6 average goal per game" because those statements will lead you to "Josh Legendary Daly" field.