Krynz 4231 - Dortmund 182 Bundesliga Goals

Download Krynz 4231 - Dortmund 182 Bundesliga Goals V1

My man is all good, but be careful with those "6 average goal per game" because those statements will lead you to "Josh Legendary Daly" field.
Delicious!! I know what you're saying, but this one really averaged 5.85 per game, i also dont like that, when i go and check the thumbnail im hyped and then i see the data stats, and im disappointed, thanks for the input bud 💪

resultados.jpg

so far so good, this is my save "offline"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

39 comments, 1 successful tactic. Head has suddenly gotten that big that you 'Paywall' a supposedly godlike tactic.
I don't mean this in a disrespectful way either. But earn your spurs before trying to ride that horse!

There are literally thousands of tactics out there that will win games, Thousands out there that haven't been stuck behind a 'Paywall'.

On the main forum of the game maker there is a gent that spends countless hours testing and releasing tactics. All done freely for the love of the game. And I bet that there is a tactic that is better than what you are asking people to pay for. What goodwill you had once earned by releasing MoukokoOP is slowly but surely being extinguished by your sudden greed.
which forum is this?

Now have i try that META BROKEN TACTIC as you call it. And have pay for it.

I dont think it is so good as you call it...

I dont know why you want to play with to DEEPPLAYMAKERS on the middle?

Now have i try that META BROKEN TACTIC as you call it. And have pay for it.

I dont think it is so good as you call it...

I dont know why you want to play with to DEEPPLAYMAKERS on the middle?
You actually paid for a tactic? And if it stops working you'll have to pay 10 Euros again lol

I don't understand whether people like the tactic or not, but for me it's very good. The first season I played with it I won the Champions League with Porto, the second season it's not going so well, but the balance is positive.

@Krovsky any updates?

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't been replying but unfortunately I got sick and I wasn't doing very well this last week.

Dont worry as everything will go according to plan just had to delay it because of my health.

Discord is set to launch next week and all of the info will be there.

Keep posting the feedback of both Moukoko tactics as that will help me improve. Like I said, I just want to deliever the best possible experience for the community.

All the best,
Krynz

Olá pessoal,

Desculpe não ter respondido, mas infelizmente fiquei doente e não estava indo muito bem na semana passada.

Não se preocupe, pois tudo correrá de acordo com o planejado, só tive que atrasá-lo por causa da minha saúde.

O Discord está programado para ser lançado na próxima semana e todas as informações estarão lá.

Continue postando o feedback de ambas as táticas de Moukoko, pois isso me ajudará a melhorar. Como eu disse, eu só quero entregar a melhor experiência possível para a comunidade.

Tudo de bom,
Krynz
Eu comprei a tática, mas não recebi o link de discórdia. Qual OI você usa?

Are you really selling the second tactic for money? Hahaha. This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

I don't understand whether people like the tactic or not, but for me it's very good. The first season I played with it I won the Champions League with Porto, the second season it's not going so well, but the balance is positive.

@Krovsky any updates?
Nothing new here, this tactic delivers good results but i prefer the one i use, its the same design but with deeper defense and a bit more cautious.

Nothing new here, this tactic delivers good results but i prefer the one i use, its the same design but with deeper defense and a bit more cautious.
And can you share your tactic? I think it concedes too many goals

Amazing bro, if you got yourself a winner that's perfect :D

Hey guys,

Once again sorry for the delay, but the discord is finally done along with the new plans on Whop. I will just have to make some minor tweaks but it's ready for use now.

Please make sure to read the #Information channel to see what are the new plans available.

Welcome to The Gaffer's Den everybody.

https://discord.gg/5783p55F