Krynz 4231 - Dortmund 182 Bundesliga Goals

Download Krynz 4231 - Dortmund 182 Bundesliga Goals V1

Be patient with the formation, have it well trained and give it time.

I'l probably won't make a new one until FM25 as i really do believe i found the holy grail for what im trying to get out of FM. High scoring and low conceding leads to higher ratings which ultimately leads to bigger player improvements, which leads to increased sale value. So this is the end goal for me.

Enjoy! ;)

After aloooooot of testing i finally came up with this insane version of the 4231.

As you can see i finished the first season with Dortmund with never before seen results on Fm tactics, Josh daily's, fmscout and so on. ( at least after the 24.4 patch).

I wanted a really high scoring tactic and formation that was able to concede really few goals and that was focused on the striker. I think i achieved just that..

As you can see, i made some transfers but nothing crazy like bringing in Haaland's and Bellingham's etc.

I hope you enjoy this one as much as i did.

All the stats you need should be in the screenshots above,if not, feel free to DM me if you have any questions or doubts that i will gladly answer.

PS: Total goals for the season scored ( Pokal, Bundesliga and Champions league) were 274 with Moukoko finishing with 79 goals on his first year ( still cant believe it)..
I was excited to give this a try but when I downloaded it identical (as far as I can see) to the tactic i'm already using and have been using since last month.

Attachments

• ( Control The World ) The Last Dance.fmf
    328.8 KB · Views: 312
Wooow really?? Also the individual instructions? Those make a huge difference.

I was excited to give this a try but when I downloaded it identical (as far as I can see) to the tactic i'm already using and have been using since last month.
This tactic isnt new, it's a tweak from one of Delicous tactics, i also did the same with a tactic from another guy. The 4231 with double DMC and inside forwards seems to be a meta tactic on this version of the ME.

Do all players have 20 characteristics?
After aloooooot of testing i finally came up with this insane version of the 4231.

As you can see i finished the first season with Dortmund with never before seen results on Fm tactics, Josh daily's, fmscout and so on. ( at least after the 24.4 patch).

I wanted a really high scoring tactic and formation that was able to concede really few goals and that was focused on the striker. I think i achieved just that..

As you can see, i made some transfers but nothing crazy like bringing in Haaland's and Bellingham's etc.

I hope you enjoy this one as much as i did.

All the stats you need should be in the screenshots above,if not, feel free to DM me if you have any questions or doubts that i will gladly answer.

PS: Total goals for the season scored ( Pokal, Bundesliga and Champions league) were 274 with Moukoko finishing with 79 goals on his first year ( still cant believe it)..
1716380165045.png

Do your players have 20 attributes?

Last edited:
Been trying this the last few games.
first 2 games didn't really click maybe because still getting used to it.

Drew the first CL game 1-1 with this tactic then had the home game

1716383505854.png

Ironically the striker didn't score lol.
Maybe it will click later for him as I see you had crazy numbers with the striker but I will keep with this till the end of the season.

Yes guys like i said, the team needs to have familiarity with the tactic, and again, for some people it might not work. I tested with the Dortmund default team and for me it clicked because maybe i had the right players for it. I just shared my results that's it :)

97 points ! new winner in my (primitive)tests.

Attachments

• 20240522190140_1.jpg
    20240522190140_1.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 631
  • 20240522190127_1.jpg
    20240522190127_1.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 694
  • 20240522190041_1.jpg
    20240522190041_1.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 595
1716408794225.png
i started test with barca cuz i wanted lewangoatski to score alot of goals but for some reason in this tactic everyone score except striker

Hey, i downloaded this quite early after u released it on the forum, but the tactic i got has a different name then Mokoko OP, why is that? :D

Champions in laliga with 6 matches to go but we out from champions league
1716541407366.png
1716541415190.png
lewandowski 5.9 with inter and 2 goals in lastminutes ;(
will post update after 38games

edit: i got few key players at the end of season injured and i lost with atletico and real but good season anyway. u19 went mad btw
1716545118313.png

1716545071732.png

Last edited:
I’m on console so I can’t download it, can anyone show me the formation, tactic and instructions please

Wooow really?? Also the individual instructions? Those make a huge difference.
I'll be honest I didnt delve that deep as was quite late when I found yours. Have still downloaded and will give it a whirl

Походу krunz нпвра насчёт своей тактике ибо забить 200 голов за Дормундскую Боррусию нереально

А вообще krunz ваша тактика полная хуйня
Krunz I apologize because I had a graduation, I want to apologize to the whole community because I was a little drunk because I wrote such a **** thing