[insert image]

CONTINENTAL ROUND

This round contains the best of the best non-European players.

USA

Brad Friedel - NO BIDS
Clint Dempsey - nirmit11 - 12.3m
Landon Donovan - Scruffyuk - 6m

Mexico

Rafael Marquez - MWEST94 - 6m
Javier Aquino - NO BIDS
Javier Hernandez - akash - 21.2m

Costa Rica

Bryan Ruiz - NathWalker - 17m
Bryan Oviedo - MWEST94 - 6m
Keylor Navas - UKFootballScore - 4m

Argentina

Sergio Romero - Scruffyuk - 14m
Angel Di Maria - NathWalker - 20m
Gonzalo Higuain - akash - 20.1m

Brazil

Neymar - Toon Army 13 - 32.3m
Julio Cesar - NathWalker - 15m
Hulk - akash - 21.1m

Uruguay

Diego Forlan - NO BIDS
Walter Gargano - Scruffyuk - 10m
Abel Hernandez - NathWalker - 14m

Australia

Ryan McGowan - NO BIDS
Brad Jones - MWEST94 - 4m
Archie Thompson (16 y/o + -9 PA) - NathWalker - 16m

View attachment 341128

My Round

I choose the players, no set category. Just my favourite players with a few staff in the mix

GOALKEEPERS

David De Gea
Marc Andre-ter-Stegen
Craig Gordon

DEFENDERS

Coke
Nemanja Vidic
Branislav Ivanovic
Angel Rangel
Dennis Aogo
Pepe

MIDFIELDERS

Kaka
Ronaldinho
Tom Ince
Raheem Sterling
Darren Fletcher
Darren Barr

FORWARDS

Robin van Persie
Grafite
Nahki Wells
Karim Benzema
Christian Benitez

STAFF

Eric Cantona (DoF)
Ray Wilkins (Asst Man)
Eric Steele (Coach)
Steve Kean (Asst Man)

DEADLINE IS THURSDAY MIDNIGHT

Isn't something going to happen with Rev?
Cause I'm thinking of swapping up all next round, if there's only a 20 points deduction?

Cause I'm thinking of swapping up all next round, if there's only a 20 points deduction?
If he doesn't get out of negatives, he gets a 30 point deduction and that is extremely hard for any team to get out from. 10 wins just to be out of the minuses. What does swapping up mean?

Buying all players up.
Off course I will not do that - but it's little unfair that you can use double the budget than other players, and only have point deduction. You will not win first season - but you have a **** of an advantage in 2-3 seasons.
But the -30 is fine by me, mate!

I have till the end of the auction game to clear debt and as MaximumPower has said since the start a 30 point penalty will be in place if I don't ... a 30 point deduction kind of makes it close to impossible to survive anyway so my club will be f***ed financially and most likely sell all the players regardless.

also want to add that i never intended to sign ALL (or most of) the players ha ... didn't really want to spend that much in one round but didn't have time to play the next round therefore needed players when we were told that it was the second to last round.

If anyone wants any of my players I'm looking to sell/swap
Players looking to sell:
Gilardino
Armero
Totti
Toni
Iaquinta
Di Natale
Dossena
Vydra
De Ceglie

Last edited:
Just a note, not including the current round, there are 2 more rounds. The final one will be a trading round where you send in anybody you want to sell but there is NO minimum bid. Also, you have to send in your U21s at the end of the rounds

View attachment 342350My Round

I choose the players, no set category. Just my favourite players with a few staff in the mix

GOALKEEPERS

David De Gea - RiotAct - 16m
Marc Andre-ter-Stegen - RiotAct - 13m
Craig Gordon - UKFootballScore - 5m

DEFENDERS

Coke - ScruffyUK - 12m
Nemanja Vidic - akash - 19.2m
Branislav Ivanovic - akash - 16.1m
Angel Rangel - KaiRooney - 10.6m
Dennis Aogo - KaiRooney - 10.6m
Pepe - ScruffyUK - 18m

MIDFIELDERS

Kaka - akash - 16.2m
Ronaldinho - KaiRooney - 15.1m
Tom Ince - ScruffyUK - 10m
Raheem Sterling - ScruffyUK - 14m
Darren Fletcher - nirmit11 - 15.3m
Darren Barr - MWEST94 - 2m

FORWARDS

Robin van Persie - Toon Army 13 - 17m
Grafite - ScruffyUK - 9m
Nahki Wells - ScruffyUK - 8m
Karim Benzema - KaiRooney - 17.6m
Christian Benitez - Toon Army 13/Scruffyuk TIED - 7m

STAFF

Eric Cantona (DoF) - MWEST94/Scruffyuk TIED - 3m
Ray Wilkins (Asst Man) - MWEST94/Scruffyuk TIED - 3m
Eric Steele (Coach) - KaiRooney - 3.7m
Steve Kean (Asst Man) - MWEST94 - 3m

Remember, tied bids will be included in the trading round. Next round is going to be the second Prem round with a ton of stipulations so beware, it is complex

OP is to be updated shortly, once that is done may the true penultimate round commence. The 9th player round. Some random stat about the round. Just beware, it is highly complex

View attachment 343530

Ronaldo is back! As the main picture

Barclays Premier League 2 - Player Round 9 - Penultimate Round

This is a complex round as stated numerous times, there are 5 different sections that explain themselves. You are allowed to bid in only 3 sections

Section 1 - Premier League TOTS Pack

This pack contains the following players who were selected in the Team of The Season (taken from FIFA Ultimate Team)

- Gareth Bale
- Juan Mata
- Leighton Baines
- Pablo Zabaleta
- Eden Hazard

Section 2 - Wigan FA Cup Heroes

Wigan had a notable season, unfortunately relegation got them but they surprisingly won the FA Cup. Up for grabs are the two players that I believe won them the FA Cup, you can only bid for one of the players

Ben Watson - Scored the winner against Man City
Callum McManaman - Received man of the match against Man City

Section 3 -Nouveauchâteau Unis

Newcastle have developed quite a reputation for their French players going far to having a French day and the local paper having a special French edition edited by Yohan Cabaye. Now, here are some players, 2 from each outfield position. You can only bid for one player per position

DEFENDERS

Massadio Haidara
Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa

MIDFIELDERS

Yohan Cabaye
Moussa Sissoko

FORWARDS

Yoan Gouffran
Hatem Ben Arfa (Usually, he'd be classed as a midfielder but due to a lack of French strikers, he is classed as a forward)

Section 4 - The final season

For many players, it was the final season as they bowed out of the game. 3 players are up for grabs here, no restrictions.

Jamie Carragher
Paul Scholes
Michael Owen

Section 5 - Capital One Cup Swans

Swansea recorded a massive 5-0 win over Bradford City in the final of the League Cup, 3 of their players are up here. You can only bid for 2 of them

Michu
Nathan Dyer
Michael Vorm

Due to the complexity of the round and the lack of activity and me going on holiday soon, the deadline is Friday 31st - MIDNIGHT