sorry about being away folks ... being away and in hospital and obviously not had checking fm base auctions games as a priority ha :D ... will sort out team etc this week

No bids from me either, still looking to offload a few players.

Okay, thanks.

sorry about being away folks ... being away and in hospital and obviously not had checking fm base auctions games as a priority ha :D ... will sort out team etc this week

Just a heads up, next round is a trading round so you can stick a few players up in there to get rid of your unbelievable debt.

the prem pack is it the whole pack together or are the players seperatly bid on

You bid for the entire pack, not the seperate players

My first ever multi-post :p

IF anybody is interested in any players... contact me with offers... but don't send ridiculous offers please

me and Rev have come to an agreement on the sale of Jan Klass-Huntelaar for £15,000,000

Okay, Huntelaar will be changed at then end of the current auction rounds, looks like there could be some potential steals

I won't be able to get on the site as often as usually as my laptop has some crazy hard disk error and I can't get on it so the deadline is extended until further notice

I won't be able to get on the site as often as usually as my laptop has some crazy hard disk error and I can't get on it so the deadline is extended until further notice
Had that mate its horrible had to take it to the shop and they restored it and replaced the hard drive. Make sure you back up everything up!!

could use phone to do it all thats what I do lol I haven't got internet on mac just on my phone

I have decided not to stall this anymore. My laptop won't be returned until the 23rd of July but I should be able to get the current auction rounds done before then with only the trading round left after the results so I can announce this:
IT'S BACK!

View attachment 362252

Ronaldo is back! As the main picture​

Barclays Premier League 2 - Player Round 9 - Penultimate Round

THE RESULTS

This is a complex round as stated numerous times, there are 5 different sections that explain themselves. You are allowed to bid in only 3 sections

Section 1 - Premier League TOTS Pack

This pack contains the following players who were selected in the Team of The Season (taken from FIFA Ultimate Team)

- Gareth Bale
- Juan Mata
- Leighton Baines
- Pablo Zabaleta
- Eden Hazard

And the winner of this fabulous pack is KaiRooney for a bargain price of 100 million!

Section 2 - Wigan FA Cup Heroes

Wigan had a notable season, unfortunately relegation got them but they surprisingly won the FA Cup. Up for grabs are the two players that I believe won them the FA Cup, you can only bid for one of the players

Ben Watson - Scored the winner against Man City - NO BIDS
Callum McManaman - Received man of the match against Man City - RiotAct/Akash TIED - 0.5m

Section 3 -Nouveauchâteau Unis

Newcastle have developed quite a reputation for their French players going far to having a French day and the local paper having a special French edition edited by Yohan Cabaye. Now, here are some players, 2 from each outfield position. You can only bid for one player per position

DEFENDERS

Massadio Haidara - akash - 0.5m
Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa - KaiRooney - 13m

MIDFIELDERS

Yohan Cabaye - nirmit11 - 18.3m
Moussa Sissoko - Kezza96 - 11m

FORWARDS

Yoan Gouffran - Kezza96 - 10m
Hatem Ben Arfa (Usually, he'd be classed as a midfielder but due to a lack of French strikers, he is classed as a forward) - KaiRooney - 13m

Section 4 - The final season

For many players, it was the final season as they bowed out of the game. 3 players are up for grabs here, no restrictions.

Jamie Carragher - NO BIDS
Paul Scholes - NO BIDS
Michael Owen - NO BIDS

I AM ASHAMED OF THIS! NO ONE BIDDED!

Section 5 - Capital One Cup Swans

Swansea recorded a massive 5-0 win over Bradford City in the final of the League Cup, 3 of their players are up here. You can only bid for 2 of them

Michu - Kezza96 - 14m
Nathan Dyer - ScruffyUK - 10m
Michael Vorm - ScruffyUK - 12m​

NOW WASN'T THAT WORTH THE WAIT, ALL TIED BIDS ARE IN THE NEXT ROUND AND SO ARE UN SOLD PLAYERS PLUS THE TRADING PLAYERS. NOTE: THE NEXT ROUND IS IN 2 PARTS