Considering you can only keep players Under 21 Madrid and Barca are gonna lose all their best players really so spending anymore than £15m is basically a bit mental lol

I agree your not going to keep anyone that would be that decent for a while anyway and with a £200million budget i will have £197million to spend and some will have closer to £150million!

mainlogom.png

CLUB BIDS - THE RESULTS

Do we send the list of players we want to keep at the club now or after the auction rounds?

Considering you can only keep players Under 21 Madrid and Barca are gonna lose all their best players really so spending anymore than £15m is basically a bit mental lol

ye but they have very good in-game budgets so when your a season in you end up with more money... similar to arsenal and man utd in potta's bpl game

Tbf, I would pay £15mill for Varane, plus really good training, youth recruitment, in-game money etc. Plus Madrid is the coolest club in the world!

Tbf, I would pay £15mill for Varane, plus really good training, youth recruitment, in-game money etc. Plus Madrid is the coolest club in the world!
So would I but I wouldn't pay much more!!! Best part of auction games is buying players in the auction round anyway :) besides everyone has their own way, not saying my way is better!!! Anywho can't wait to get this started :)

You send in your 5 under 21 players AT THE END OF THE AUCTION ROUNDS.

First round is to be up in approx. 1 hour as planned

MANAGER AUCTION

1. ANDRE VILLAS-BOAS

2. ALEX FERGUSON

3. JOSE MOURINHO

4. DIDIER DESCHAMPS

5. ROBERTO MANCINI

6. ROBERTO MARTINEZ

7. ROBERTO DI MATTEO

8. FABIO CAPELLO

9. REMI GARDE

10. PHIL PARKINSON

11. MICHEAL LAUDRUP

12. BRENDAN RODGERS

13. MIROSLAV DUKIC

14. UNAI EMERY

15. TITO VILLANOVA

16. JUPP HEYNCKES

17. MASSIMILIANO ALLEGRI

18. VITOR PEREIRA

19. RAFA BENITEZ

20. SAM ALLARDYCE

Same format as club bids, all 20 managers bidded for in order of preference. Deadline at 08/04/13 at 8pm

Last edited:
It's not because I thinks a punishment for not reaching deadline is not a good idea.
But it's not that hard to do the multiplying yourself - and just lower your bids.
I personally think there should be only one deadline (and all bids that are not within it, will not be accepted). But it's totally your choice off course, mate.

Or is it all the other players bids that a multiplied or what?

It's not because I thinks a punishment for not reaching deadline is not a good idea.
But it's not that hard to do the multiplying yourself - and just lower your bids.
I personally think there should be only one deadline (and all bids that are not within it, will not be accepted). But it's totally your choice off course, mate.

Or is it all the other players bids that a multiplied or what?
Never thought of people deliberately lowering them. CHANGED TO JUST ONE DEADLINE

08/04/13 AT 8PM

no worries... only said max instead of typing maximumpower each time :) same as people type rev instead of revolution