Sorry didnt get my manager bids in in time I sorta forgot about them until like 10 mins before I had go for work, happy with Unai Emery though, except for the price I guess, however im sure all of you guys who are in Pottas auction are glad that GOD wasnt a choice and that I never got him, im sure the power thought of this when choosing managers lol

Sorry didnt get my manager bids in in time I sorta forgot about them until like 10 mins before I had go for work, happy with Unai Emery though, except for the price I guess, however im sure all of you guys who are in Pottas auction are glad that GOD wasnt a choice and that I never got him, im sure the power thought of this when choosing managers lol
The only gods I chose as managers were Fergie, AVB (my manager in Potta's) and the great Phil Parkinson

View attachment 328982

PLAYERS - ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE 1
Goalkeepers
Petr Cech - Chelsea
Simon Mignolet - Sunderland
Vito Mannone - Arsenal

Defenders
Laurent Koscielny - Arsenal
John Arne Riise - Fulham
Brede Hangeland - Fulham
Chris Smalling - Man United
Gary Cahill - Chelsea
Vincent Kompany - Man City

Midfielders

Aaron Lennon - Tottenham
Sandro - Tottenham
Jack Colback - Sunderland
Yohan Cabaye - Newcastle
Gareth Barry - Man City
Stewart Downing - Liverpool

Forwards
Papiss Cisse - Newcastle
Luis Suarez - Liverpool
Danny Welbeck - Man United
Demba Ba - Chelsea

You can bid for whoever you like, but you MUST only bid for one player per club so you can not bid for Downing AND Suarez

There's a difference each round by the way. These could include it being done in packs, only 3 bids, can't spend over 30 million etc

Interesting to see what sort of money people pay for players as with only £200million its not a lot for a whole team especially as some have spent big on Clubs and Managers already, bid sent

Kieran,Can we plz get the preferred formation of our managers

Kieran,Can we plz get the preferred formation of our managers

Fabio Capello preferred formation is 4-4-2 (using newest patch - assuming that's the one we will be playing with)

Hidden:
Second preferred formation: 4-4-3
Tendency to put players in preferred formation: 15

- hope my translation is right!

Last edited:

The only gods I chose as managers were Fergie, AVB (my manager in Potta's) and the great Phil Parkinson

BIG SAM will be the new GOD!

EDIT: ****, long hoofed balls at Athletico Madrid
*hand over face*