La Liga

• Thread starter Jack
  • Start date
  • Replies 44
  • Views 4K
J

Jack

Has any one besides me been watching it lately. Its very open right now. Osasuna are at the top :yikes: with barcelona closely behind them. Who do you thinks going to win La Liga. My bet is with barca still.

Yeh I think Barca will win it this year too. They havn't exactly been playing well this season but they're still performing better than R.Madrid.

I'm glad to see Getafe up at the top as well, probably end up finishing 6-7th though.

I think Real Madrid will win this year. I think that atm real and barca are playin as bad as each other but when real get a few of their injured players back they will improve. I don't know whats happening to Betis this year tho.

Arent Getafe top?

Anyway ive started watching La Liga this season, but havent for a week weeks now.

No Osasuna are top with 19 points and then Getafe are 2nd on 17.

Madrid beat Betis before, looks like theyre having a poor season so far after reachin the CL. I think it will be Barca or Real,purely because no-one else seems to have the quality for a proper challenge

I thought Madrid had one of there worst starts to a season for years? losing there first few or something..they seem to be doing ok now, Barca seem to be drawing quite a few.

Yeah Real did have a real bad start,but theyve recovered a bit now. Theyve got a few injuries at the min in Ronaldo and Zidane

match tonight with barcelona real sociedad the winnner goes top of la liga

Barca 5-0 Sociedad

Osasuna are top of the league though. Ronaldinho played a blinder scoring two goals and setting up Van Bommel.

Even Puyol scored!! I caught the end of it,looks like Barca are back on form

clackerbag said:
Barca 5-0 Sociedad

Osasuna are top of the league though. Ronaldinho played a blinder scoring two goals and setting up Van Bommel.
I saw the first half (I got kicked out of the front room at half time :(). Ronaldinho was quality, loved the goal.

What were the 2nd half goals like?

ah another person like i who gets kicked out of the front rrom when your trying to watch a program i sure hope barca are back on form still not to sure on edmilson though he looked shacky at the back

and what were the 2nd half goals like?

You call yourself barca boy,yet you dont or havent watched them!!! :p

Puyol header from a corner,Larsson finish from a good deep cross,didnt see the other one :D

used to i lived barcelona for a year and got a season ticket and i normally watch them just coranation street was on and my mum loves it thanks for the goal reports

Real professional :pleased:

Well its the big one in LA Liga today : Real vrs Barca

6.30 Sky Sports

Yup I'm looking forward to El Classico, I think Real Madrid will win this one. Hopefully there will be alot of goals.