W4NKER

Reaction score
225px-FCB.svg.png

Barcelona's La Masia academy is now world famous for producing top class talent, talent that has fed the Barcelona and Spain teams with world class players that have ushered in a period of dominance for both teams.

However, most of the current La Masia graduates are coming to the end of their careers and as a result the usual Barca dominance is fading.

My challenge and career is to return Barcelona to the top of world football (and Spain) with nothing but La Masia products. No signing whatsoever. Only youth team players.

Will we find the next Puyol, Valdes, Xavi, Iniesta and Messi?? Let's see..

Obviously we won't get the first batch of La Masia products until later in the season so I'll instant result most games until the save gets interesting.

I will try to include Grimaldo as often as possible as well as more established products like Sergi Roberto and dos Santos.

View attachment 382360

August 2013

View attachment 382362

Hey mate, what skin is this? And the idea looks interesting, didn't you do one with Ajax last year?

October, November, December 2013

View attachment 382206

View attachment 382207

A wee wobble or two but the players are getting used to a new tactic set up compared to the traditional Barcelona way. (Using my tweak of Mr Langvatn's Counter tactic).

Grimaldo and Sergi Roberto have been getting a few appearances here and there. Marc Bartra is playing almost every week as Barca are desperately short at the back!

This on FMC my friend? love the idea and project

No full game as you get more youth team players than on FMC, in my experience anyway

Hey mate, what skin is this? And the idea looks interesting, didn't you do one with Ajax last year?

Yes have an Ajax one every year. Best part of the game for me is turning a potential wonderkid into the best player in the world.

Skin is:
Dark Delight 2 by Scott Pratt

Nice save, keep up the good work! I WILL BE FOLLOWING MY FRIEND:)

End of Season 2013/14

View attachment 382192

We secured a domestic league and cup double with the 4-0 hammering of Real Madrid in the final a particular highlight.

However a disappointing 1-1 draw at home to Juventus saw us rather harshly bow out of the Champions League at the quarter final stage.

View attachment 382191

Squad

View attachment 382193

La Masia stars

As it was our first season only Alex Grimaldo was given any particular attention.

Only 7 starts as Jordi Alba and Adriano fought for the left wingback position. Still his attributes increased fairly well.

View attachment 382189
View attachment 382190

omg W4NKER that skin is awesome thanks !

oh and the story is really nice. Superb idea !

you did only load the spanish league right? no other leagues selected ?

2014/15 Season Preview

As I'm only using La Masia products I decided to holiday the summer months as I would have no transfer activity.

So I returned on 9th July only to find that Manchester City has activated Marc Bartra's ?25m release clause!

So with Valdes away on a free we have now lost Bartra and Dongou (who refused and new contract and joined Atl Madrid on a free).

Adriano i
s also on the way out as he is unhappy with a lack of first team football, but with Jordi Alba, Dani Alves, Montoya and Grimaldo to occupy the wingback spots I therefore won't stand in Adriano's way.

Rather alarmingly however is that our goalkeepering spot is now between these two!

View attachment 382180
View attachment 382179

I will need a goalkeeper to come through La Masia... AND QUICKLY!!

La Masia Promotions

To compensate for the loss of Bartra and Dongou I've promoted these three to the first team squad, along with the returning Bojan.

View attachment 382181

View attachment 382183
View attachment 382182

Last edited:
fast going there ! really dangerous to go on Holiday witH those release clause !

Did you only load the spain leagues with this save ? (as you don't buy any players)

fast going there ! really dangerous to go on Holiday witH those release clause !

Did you only load the spain leagues with this save ? (as you don't buy any players)
Yea, first and second division to allow the B team to feature. Mid-table finish for them last season by the way