lack of harmony problem

colinh17

Reaction score
3 or 4 of my players are "dismayed by the lack of harmony at the club". I cannot discover the reason for this. Results are fine and everything seems ok on the pitch. I am Celtic and top of the SPL having won 12 league games in a row. Anybody help please?

3 or 4 of my players are "dismayed by the lack of harmony at the club". I cannot discover the reason for this. Results are fine and everything seems ok on the pitch. I am Celtic and top of the SPL having won 12 league games in a row. Anybody help please?

Same here.

It`s happen in Season 2 of my game.

I am inter and Unbeatable in first season.

Same here. You just need to get your team performing and hopefully things will turn around.

The harmony in my squad is perfect on my montly review it always says that they are pleased with it.

Do you change your tactics too much? Not giving everyone a couple of games and using subs to give back up players a taste?

I have such a small squad so everyone gets into double figures for apperances maybe this has something to do with my high team spirit?

I was just doing really ****. Just managed to avoid relegation with Boro. New season now so hopefully I can improve.

It's all about the big heads in your side to be honest buy players who are determined or have similar qualities when you get the report.

I think i got the problem.

I release too many unuseful player (reservers).

and my playaer said i don`t give enough credit.

i think that the lack of harmony is a question in the press conference, as soon as the person says it discipline them. that way it only gets there morale down and not the rest of the teams :)

really clued aswell, 6 seasons in now with wigan, doin really gd, sign about 4-5 players every season and never had any problems. this season however has had some effect on the harmony. Had a problem with 2 players but managed 2 get rid of them both, in all compititions, exeedin expectations but harmony is dangerously low :(

HELP!!! please

I have this problem and it drives me nuts. Its a stupid cycle. The players on my senior team are fine, its the players on the reserve team. They complain about lack of first team action. They are all unhappy, this brings down overall club happiness. I've released any of these complainers on frees because they are never gonna contribute for me anyway. Here is the thing, the players won't leave. The players say in the press that they want to leave the club, I release them on a free and they still wont leave. They just stay and complain and lower my club harmony.

Think about your team talks!.

Interact with the players!

Call a Team meeting!

Give the players a bigger contract?

Try them and see if they work

I had that problem with my Melbourne Victory squad. About 8 players had the slight concern "Dismayed by lack of harmony at the club". I offered all of them new contracts (Most only wanted their current wage anyway) and now the board are delighted at how well the squad are jeling together.

I was just doing really ****. Just managed to avoid relegation with Boro. New season now so hopefully I can improve.

saw this and had to say that isnt doing ****, theyve been over acheiving with a **** team and manager for years haha

I had that problem with my Melbourne Victory squad. About 8 players had the slight concern "Dismayed by lack of harmony at the club". I offered all of them new contracts (Most only wanted their current wage anyway) and now the board are delighted at how well the squad are jeling together.

Hey, what's it like playing in the Australian league? I've been thinking about giving a new league a shot, maybe I'll go there.

FOUND THE ANSWER!!!

look at ur first team, reserves, U19... everyone's (personal view) look at poor relationships. Decided who is more important and release or sell them! Gone up a fair bit already, i'll keep u's updated ;)

FOUND THE ANSWER!!!

look at ur first team, reserves, U19... everyone's (personal view) look at poor relationships. Decided who is more important and release or sell them! Gone up a fair bit already, i'll keep u's updated ;)

this reallt is working a treat, gradually getting better, also try sellin a few players anyway, squad may be too big

Think about your team talks!.

Interact with the players!

Call a Team meeting!

Give the players a bigger contract?

Try them and see if they work

How Do Ya Call A Team Meeting? Is It Only Possible When Things Are Going Bad?

How Do Ya Call A Team Meeting? Is It Only Possible When Things Are Going Bad?

yeh only when things are going bad, then try talkin 2 ur captain, ask him 2 call a team meeting. sometimes nufin happens but wen it does it can really improve a teams performance and morale

I had lots of that kind of problems, everytime this happened it was because some players weren't happy and were causing problems in the locker room, wich started to affect all the players.
Sold them and fixed the problem.

dont have too much players who want to move to other clubs.i know thats hard if u want to build a good team in a smaller club and a bigger teams come with an offer, but thats managing. also very important, dont say that you'll win in to many matches and dont put to much presure on the team in the press conferences. if you have a winning streak than the team gets overconfident. if you have a matches against rivals, dont say that allways say you'll beat them, because you'll pressure the players to much.
i'm managing napoli and everyone norther than the tiber river is my fierce rival(12 of the 19 clubs in this season are rivals).i stoped saying that i'll win the rivarly matches, and the morale improved much.so it worked for me