Latest UPDATE for FM 2012 - Season 2014/2015

krenarabazi thanks for this and hope you still update for FM 2012

Did you notice that you have Dí Maria in Man Utd?

I tried to buy FM12 on steam but it's not available on Steam. I only have a 12.0.2 cracked version, can you do a version which could work on cracked versions ?

@aurontidus - the fact that you are saying that you 'tried' to buy fm2012 on steam - is incorrect I suppose. You cannot proceed like that. You buy the GAME from a shop or online, than you put THE SERIAL KEY into the steam - and steam lets you download the game and update from within or install the game from cd and then update online.

Unfortunately for all of you that use cracked version (been a user of that) 12.0.4, you can only go as far as 2016-2017 season, and than the game crashes and you need to start a new game play it from 2011 again until 2016-2017- probably it is not cracked correctly.

So I say, buy the game coz the 2012 version is not as expensive as it was before.
P.S. If anyone of you knows IF this update made in 12.2.2 patch can be transformed to be used on 12.0.4 are welcome.

@mikcheck, no problem. I play fm 2012 too maybe because of old habit or that I dislike fm2013&2014.
At the time DiMaria was on verge/to move to Man Utd when I applied that update, and Vidal was also - so I put them on MAN UTD (But now I've corrected that)

I am still updating fm 2012 though, but I need your help. Thanks to @bombergranater for all the list of transfers and to @Monacco forever, there are still few ones I need to put.

I am aware of the fact that in Italia Serie B/C/C1A/C1B the teams league table is incorrect. There is a team in Serie B that needs to be put down to C (I think - I need someone to tell where the issue lays on which team and with which one should be swapped).

I've been extra busy, been traveling a lot with the S.European Affairs - but I like losing time on this game when I have free time after work sometimes.

Will put a second update soon.

P.S. Sorry for not being able to write earlier, as I told you I've been busy and had this holiday yesterday where I was very occupied.

Regards,

Last edited:
Lads... I am doing those corrections.. (I know this is going slow - but it is because everyday there are new transfers) - besides, DOES anyone know how can I reduce the league, ex. the Ukrainian league how to reduce the number of teams? Is it possible to edit these "league rules"? regards,

Logged in for the first time in a LONG time just to say thanks for putting so much effort in.

Real Madrid in both Europa League and the champions League !!!! Also Suarez and other big transfers not done before the update was released. Are we getting another one?????

Also no Carling Cup fixtures in the first season????

Lovely stuff. FM12 has the best gameplay. Eagerly waiting for the update, especially the ca&pa of players like Januzaj, Gnabry, chambers, Carlos fierro, Shaw...
Also team finances, loans, injuries, future transfers

Lads, I know that all of you have a lot of requests... And a lot of things you want... I see someone listed fixtures for carling cup..? Can I EDIT fixtures - on the editor, if yes - please do tell me how and put a list that you know of those fixtures.

I am putting update no.2 here today, there are changes here and there, still needs work guys.. I've been extra busy, but after this second update, please do test it and share your thoughts what should be corrected.

P.S. Please do have in mind that I do not work in Sports Interactive and do not expect me to put 2-3 updates and those ones to cover everything you asked for. Of course I will make mistakes, of course there will be flaws. Is it far from perfect? Yes! But let's stick together to create a great one!

Check this out and then let me know what's wrong with it -try not to be strictly critical.

Regards,

Could u upload it on Mega please? Easier for us if we want to download files...
Thanks man!

Previous UPDATE: Ookay, so far I've realized changes in: 239531 players+staff+managers, 10979 clubs, 182 media sources, 107 nations, 2 derbies, 64 stadiums, 2151 competitions.

THIS (ACTUAL) UPDATE: 268282players 14173 clubs, 403 nations, 65 stadiums, 2203 competitions, etc..

CHECK IT, did turkish leagues, russian, etc etc... players... You're welcome :)

Download it and DO WRITE replies what to do on the next update: Krenar Abazi UPDATE 2
| corrected because it didn't start the game

Last edited:
P.S. If anyone has questions and etc, I won't be able to reply to you on fm-base, but on facebook I will be able to, considering I'm more online there than here.. facebook.com/krenar.abazi

Di Maria is in Manchester United, wtf?
Lucas Orban is now in Valencia.
Cissokho is now in Aston Villa.
Christian Atsu on loan to Everton.

Lots of errors about transferts! You should base your updates on footballdatabase.eu and Wikipedia (link given page 3)
Otherwise, thank u for your competitive work!

Cheers.

Last edited: