Latest UPDATE for FM 2012 - Season 2014/2015

too many errors and missing players in the team of Monaco, and errors in the championship of France

Awesome, I like this..!! The more flaws - THE BETTER. That's how we can fix everything. Someone plays one league notices things missing, someone else another league - considering I cannot play every league. (Plus, there is still plenty of time till the transfer window closes)

About DiMaria and few other ones.. -> I've corrected them into the new update but it seems like it's gone under "FAILED to change players"..

There are changes of CA/PA, James Rodriguez, Mathieu, etc etc...

Great job guys, try to find as much flaws as you can..!

I need you to be MORE specific!
tell me the missing players in the team of Monaco - since you noticed, you already know right?
And the errors in the championship of France.

P.S. Please do note that I CANNOT reduce the number of teams in the leagues, Ukraine, and other nations that have brought changes because I have to create a new nation -> re-create the same teams -> recreate the same players that would take an eternity - unless someone knows a simpler way of course.

too many errors and missing players in the team of Monaco, and errors in the championship of France

Courtois is no longer on loan.
I think Berbatov is playing for ASMonaco.

Last edited:
AS Monaco
arrivé

lacina traoré retour pret
edgar salli retour pret
berbatov transfert gratuit
anthony martial de lyon
fabinho de rio avre

depart

poulsen, tzavellas, wolf, dingomé, koller, roma, chabbert, porato, barazit, kagelmacher libre
romero retour de pret

I can write some Fulham errors. I've looked at their squad first because I support them :)

- Hoogland and Chihi shouldn't have an injury
- Stephen Kelly plays for Reading
- Karagounis went on free transfer
- Dejagah plays for Al-Arabi (Qatar)
- Ruiz is not on loan at PSV. Ok, he is working hard to get out of the Club, but he is still at Fulham
- Berbatov plays for Monaco
- Clint Dempsey is not on loan at Fulham, he went back to Seattle Sounders
- Darren Bent is not on loan at Fulham, he went back to Aston Villa
- Kostas Mitroglou is not on loan at Atromitos
- Derek Boateng plays for Rayo Vallecano
- Marcus Bettinelli is not on loan at Accrington, he is in Fulham's 1st squad
- Ryan Williams is not on loan at Oxford
- Ryan Tunnicliffe is not on loan at Ipswich
- Kerim Frei plays for Besiktas
- Mickael Tavares is not playing for Fulham, he is a free agent

Captain: Scott Parker
Chairman: Shahid Khan
Manager: Felix Magath

Please make this patch to work with 12.0.4 patch. I'd love to play with the greatest pleasure if it work at 12.0.4 patch

also when i download the file it wont let me open i...is they any way you can put it in a winzip file plus will you leave a link for your facebook profile so i can speak to you more they

Hello Krenar,
Just want to say that I registered to this site only to support this thread! I love FM12 and I really appreciated the partial update. I really hope you can complete it as of deadline day. I'm sure there are many people not registered to this site hoping it happens too. Honestly, if only the major leagues/deals were done, I'd be satisfied.

A question : With all those one-year loans happening, how do you set them? Until the end of 2014-2015 or end of the first season in FM12? Just curious.

Please keep up the good work!

Just want to say that I registered to this site only to support this thread! I love FM12 and I really appreciated the partial update. I really hope you can complete it as of deadline day. I'm sure there are many people not registered to this site hoping it happens too. Honestly, if only the major leagues/deals were done, I'd be satisfied.

fm 12 patch update

please how do i get the latest update for FM12 patch

fm 12 patch update summer 2014

please does any one have the latest fm12 patch for 2014 summer transfers

Hello.
Please do not delete me for title.
I can not speak English.
Please send me a problem to solve.
My name is Kianoush.
I'm from Iran
I have a few problems.
1. I do not know how to...

Well I don't know if this update is ever going to be completed...I hope so!

Two bugs I noticed using the partial update :
1) In the first season with Real Madrid, they play in BOTH the Champions League and the Europa League!
2) After a few seasons in the Barclay's Premier League, I encountered a bug where Man United's chairman, Alex Ferguson, hired 4 different coaches in a season, even doing pretty well. They all seemed to resign...

hi

I'm working on a db from the link, but it has an error message at the begenning of the game :s someone there could help me?

link :View attachment 334902

message "two nations should be Selected for system qualification"

Last edited:
I would like to help with transfer updates for FM12, so if you need some help, just PM me. And yes, is it posible to start online game, with latest transfer updates for FM12?