Le Blues 3-2-1-2-2 (38 Game Win Streak in PL & Table Topping Championship Team)

LeBlue

Reaction score
Okay guys, first time posting a tactic, so here we go lol.

This my 3-2-1-2-2 tactic. What I've found is, simplicity actually is the best. The strongest setting on tactics is 'default'!
Here's the results:
View attachment 284234
View attachment 284235
View attachment 284236
View attachment 284238

Now, here are the team instructions etc to prove how simple this tactic really is...
View attachment 284237

WHAT TO DO WITH THE TACTIC

You always want to start the match with the strategy of CONTROL

At half time, you always want to set the strategy to ATTACKING - This basically means if you're losing or in a poor position, you'll push for goals and if you're winning, you'll keep piling pressure onto the team and scoring more. Win/Win really.

Remember to have your setting to FLUID

Code:
[SIZE=4][U][B]FOR LOWER TEAMS
[/B][/U][/SIZE]
Always keep it at [B][U]CONTROL[/U][/B]

However, against stronger teams [U][B]COUNTER/STANDARD[/B][/U] can be a god send, but this all down to personal judgement and your own squad & form. Going into [U][B]ATTACKING [/B][/U]took me to 3-3 with United (them scoring 2 late equalizers) with Cardiff and winning on pens.

Don't use fluid for lower teams unless you have players with a lot of pace, passing and flair etc. Use [B][U]STANDARD.

[/U][/B]

SHOUTS

None lol. Retain possession maybe if you're struggling to control in a match, but really you should be recording 55-70% possession each match with all types of teams.

PLAYER ROLES

GK

Any good standard goalkeeper really, plays a normal role.

DL/DR
Players with good crossing and defending. Need a lot of pace.

DC
This guy needs to be an absolute beast at the back, although the two DMs help defend, a solid CB is needed. Examples are Nastasic, Kompany, Vidic, Pique, for lower teams, Connolly, Turner, Roger Johnson etc.

DML/DMR
These guys do get forward and unleash rockets at goal now and again, but they're pivotal in the defense as well. So good passing/shooting is what you need and good defending abilities. (Likes of Javi Garcia, Wanyama, Lars/Sven Bender, Sandro)

MC
This guy is basically the 'Yaya Touré' player of the team. He surges forward and scores goals and draws a lot of players onto him. He basically sprints into the box and sprints all the way back to help in midfield. Players like Yaya Touré, De Rossi, Fellaini, Nir Biton all fit this role well.

AML/AMR (IF)
Your wingers! It's good to play them on the opposite side their favoured foot is on so they can cut in and score some magical goals, or even score your typical "Goal of the Season" goals where they sprint to the by-line, beat 5/6 players and score from by the post. Silva, Nasri, Bale, Valencia, Mata, Hazard, Isco all fit into this perfectly.

STL
I prefer to play a smaller, pacey striker like Aguero, Suarez, Tevez, Messi etc here, they will contribute a LOT of goals and tear apart most teams with the support of the midfield.

STR
Okay, this can go two ways. You can partner up with another small striker, Aguero & Tevez for an example I've used but I've found only one of them will perform in terms of goals, the other will just assist which is good I guess, but a larger striker like Dzeko, Falcao, Cavani, Balotelli, Van Persie will contribute a lot more on holding up play, crosses and some great passes themselves.

CHANGING TACTIC IN MATCH

Depending which striker you player, it's best to play the STR as an AF if you're playing two small strikers, and switching the STR to a Poacher if you bring on a taller striker like Dzeko or Van Persie.

Swapping MC to AMC (AP) is a great thing to during the match if you're winning by 3 goals as it just pounds on the control in the final third, it's also good to add if you're lacking the quality in the final third to score a goal, but controlling the match.

TRAINING
For pre-season, I let my a.manager take control of friendly matches and let him control match training.
Pre-season default training is set to VERY HIGH TEAM COHESION

2 matches into the season (CS & First PL game for Man City) I set it to HIGH ATTACKING

TEAM TALKS
If winning by 1-0 at ht - I'M NOT HAPPY WITH THAT PERFORMANCE
If winning by 2-0 at ht/ won by 2-0 at ft or a 2 goal or more margin - I'M PLEASED WITH YOUR PERFORMANCE
If won by 1-0 or a 1 goal margin - DESPITE THE RESULT, YOU WERE DISAPPOINTING
If drawn or loss -I'M NOT HAPPY WITH THAT PERFORMANCE

Here's the download link.
LeBlue's 3-2-1-2-2MC.tac

Let me know how you get on!

Last edited:
looks good mate! those results are excellent! have you tried this with any other team?

looks good mate! those results are excellent! have you tried this with any other team?

Same results with Chelsea, didn't think to screenshot though!
Playing with Cardiff and similar results.

Must add; the losses with Man City were matches I went on holiday for.

Same results with Chelsea, didn't think to screenshot though!
Playing with Cardiff and similar results.

Must add; the losses with Man City were matches I went on holiday for.

very good then! i'd suggest trying this with a small premierleague team, like southampton or villa, any one that seems to have the payers to adapt to the tactic, coz you've tried with big teams, a championship team and all you're missing is a smaller top flight team. so if ot works there too, i'd say you're golden!

nervertheless, impressive results! im just sceptical coz i dont like to play with big teams

very good then! i'd suggest trying this with a small premierleague team, like southampton or villa, any one that seems to have the payers to adapt to the tactic, coz you've tried with big teams, a championship team and all you're missing is a smaller top flight team. so if ot works there too, i'd say you're golden!

nervertheless, impressive results! im just sceptical coz i dont like to play with big teams

Will see what I can, or if anyone wants to try it out be my guest! Would be hugely appreciated.

I take it this was obviously in the new patch mate?

Might give this a go, got Fellani, De Rossi and Yaya Toure to get into a midfield and not lose firepower upfront this looks like it could do the trick..

probably the worst tactic ive used for a mid table team, loosing by 6+ goals, your only getting decent results because your team with silly amounts of money. defense is awful.

James...stfu. Be constructive if your going to criticize.

I'm gonna make a French League save, I'll play your tactic Le Blue, see how it fairs.

first game with the tactic and beat wigan 6-0

Teams?

lost 6-0 the first game? at home?...

Did you use the tactic as described? It's a very offensive tactic :p

Might give this a go, got Fellani, De Rossi and Yaya Toure to get into a midfield and not lose firepower upfront this looks like it could do the trick..

Let me know how you fair.

probably the worst tactic ive used for a mid table team, loosing by 6+ goals, your only getting decent results because your team with silly amounts of money. defense is awful.

Not really, finished the Championship on 99 points with Cardiff City and won the COC.

View attachment 284347
View attachment 284345
View attachment 284346

My guess is people did not give their team the time to get used to this tactic. I gotta give you props for this one, its works great for my Rangers save. Yeah, i know Rangers has a good team for the competition they are in but if you follow the instructions and have the right players, you will see results. My team struggled a bit in the beginning but i still won those games, i just conceded a bit to much but now its really going good. Ill post some results when i find the time for it.

My guess is people did not give their team the time to get used to this tactic. I gotta give you props for this one, its works great for my Rangers save. Yeah, i know Rangers has a good team for the competition they are in but if you follow the instructions and have the right players, you will see results. My team struggled a bit in the beginning but i still won those games, i just conceded a bit to much but now its really going good. Ill post some results when i find the time for it.

Cheers dude! Look forward to the results.

How badly were you conceding in the first few games? And in what manner?

I found with Cardiff most of the goals came from crosses to the far post which were tapped in haha.

I won 3 games in a row with scores like 4-3, 3-2. But i have to say in the beginning i kinda forgot about setting it to attacking in the second half or i did it somewhere around minute 65 - 75. Ive noticed that it makes a difference once you adjust these settings you will see your team pushing more for a goal en still keep a 60 -70 % ball possesion. Some games the opposition doesnt even get 1 CCC in a whole game and about 3 shots total.

The goals that i conceded where either set pieces or like you said, crosses to the far post.

Im currently still doing beter each game so im gonna wait for either the first half of the season or the full season to end, then ill post my results here. Big test is coming after this season when im not able to buy any players with the Rangers for a full season.

RB Is Automatic and LB is Support is that a mistake or?

A mistake, but an intentional one at that. Setting both to support will send the wingbacks flying forward to the byline to cross, and obviously defending, aka support.

Both should be support, but the automatic does help I guess.

I won 3 games in a row with scores like 4-3, 3-2. But i have to say in the beginning i kinda forgot about setting it to attacking in the second half or i did it somewhere around minute 65 - 75. Ive noticed that it makes a difference once you adjust these settings you will see your team pushing more for a goal en still keep a 60 -70 % ball possesion. Some games the opposition doesnt even get 1 CCC in a whole game and about 3 shots total.

The goals that i conceded where either set pieces or like you said, crosses to the far post.

Im currently still doing beter each game so im gonna wait for either the first half of the season or the full season to end, then ill post my results here. Big test is coming after this season when im not able to buy any players with the Rangers for a full season.

Ah thanks for the details! Again, look forward the results. Glad it's working out for you.