Le Blues 3-2-1-2-2 (38 Game Win Streak in PL & Table Topping Championship Team)

Yeah, i have a slight problem with the screenshots when i make one, it does not make a screenshot of the game but the screen behind it. Either my background or the browser etc.

Yeah, i have a slight problem with the screenshots when i make one, it does not make a screenshot of the game but the screen behind it. Either my background or the browser etc.

Use Alt + F9 to take a screenshot of the game, the screenshot will save in My Doc/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 13/Screenshots :)

So i tried this with Cardiff and its been a disaster! :( Think it just doesnt like me. Did you buy any new players? Based on the descriptions i thought all i'd need is a good right back so i bought one!

Here you have my results of my first season with the Rangers. I had a small squad a lot of major injuries but still was very dominant even though some of my keyplayers were injured alot during the season. Even managed to beat Celtic 3 - 0 in a cupmatch.

w885tc.jpg

10wvclv.jpg

2v955lc.jpg

So i tried this with Cardiff and its been a disaster! :( Think it just doesnt like me. Did you buy any new players? Based on the descriptions i thought all i'd need is a good right back so i bought one!

I start all my seasons with no first transfer window budget, so had to make do then bought Sam Baldock in January.
Try setting your training focus to defend for 8-10 games if you're conceding. What players are you playing also?

Here you have my results of my first season with the Rangers. I had a small squad a lot of major injuries but still was very dominant even though some of my keyplayers were injured alot during the season. Even managed to beat Celtic 3 - 0 in a cupmatch.

w885tc.jpg

10wvclv.jpg

2v955lc.jpg

Wonderful results, thanks for sharing ^^

hi le bleu

congrats on a very good tactic after finishing a season using another tac with spurs ru epl and euro leauge i was looking for a change it had seemed to run out of steam at the end of season though v good on defence attack didn't have a lot of style so i switched to yours.during my first season i only added a reserve wbl and amr at the start then lorentte in jan window then hernaddez after i switched to yours results have been extremely good see screenie the real madrid games were very close even the first game though got slautherd by m city but as you see top of leauge with only one loss team, talks instructions are good though have to be careful what you say when playing top teams will post again when season finshed cheers for posting stfc

View attachment 284925

View attachment 284926

View attachment 284930

Last edited:
Cheers stfc exile.

I'm toying around with potentially against the teams like Man City, Madrid, Barcelona to try the Counter style of play.

Hold your thoughts! I switched to Defensive and moved Bellamy to the otherside and now things are going better... lol

Or maybe not...I just got sacked! I didn't want that job anyway.....

I don't understand how anyone can make this one work. Especially if you follow the advice to just do attack training.
However many shots my opponent gets, thats how many goals he gets. It's just an open US Interstate between the central defender and the backs. The backs and def mids never pick up ANY deep runs from the opponent. Just slide through and score one on one with my keeper.

(generally defensive positioning and marking is utter rubbish for any defender I've had on this game)

I don't understand how anyone can make this one work. Especially if you follow the advice to just do attack training.
However many shots my opponent gets, thats how many goals he gets. It's just an open US Interstate between the central defender and the backs. The backs and def mids never pick up ANY deep runs from the opponent. Just slide through and score one on one with my keeper.

(generally defensive positioning and marking is utter rubbish for any defender I've had on this game)

Then you need to do defense training.

Sven & Lars Bender in DM positions set to defence with Kompany were insane at blocking people out,
as were Katsouranis with Mutch with Connolly.

worst tactic ever, the other team gets like at least 2 goals every game

worst tactic ever, the other team gets like at least 2 goals every game

Could you elaborate and be constuctive?

What team are you? results? specific problems you have noticed? screen shots?

Looking at this tactic alongside a couple of others for when I do a save with a big team. Thanks

terrible tactic lost 1st and 2nd game 1-4 and 2-6 respectively