Jsilence13

Reaction score
I'm going to buy him at the end of the season (1st) for £19.75m for Tottenham... Is he worth it?

ya i got him for borussia dortmund for £20mill and he scored 10 goals in 18 appearances from january and after a full season scored 25 goals in 33 appearances and now my 3rd season he is off to a great start with 3 goals in 2 games .. this is just in the league, i can post screen shots soon if you want them

ya he really is, plays outstanding for me practically every game

With some right instruction he can easily score a lot of goals, I buy him for my Arsenal and at the end of the season he scored 65 goals in al competitions

ya i got him for borussia dortmund for £20mill and he scored 10 goals in 18 appearances from january and after a full season scored 25 goals in 33 appearances and now my 3rd season he is off to a great start with 3 goals in 2 games .. this is just in the league, i can post screen shots soon if you want them

Awesome :D and yes please :)

Damiao is a beast! Always plays well for me and is a consistent scorer, you can rely on him

Thanks for all the comments guys :D - So he's going to be a hit? (H)

If you need anymore convincing hes made 65 league apparences and scored 110 goals. Thats just in the league!

Signed him for Arsenal as my 1st choice striker Cavani got a viral infection, 3 goals on his debut. Beast

Scored 33 goals at 33 years old in my game.

He became all-time league topscorer for my Inter. 240 goal for 6.5 seasons. Played his as a poarcher.

I'd say Complete Forward Attack and set as Target Man with Mixed Supply as it will let him use his aerial and technical abilities.