Lee Clark sacked from Huddersfield!

Why the **** would they sack him? Surely they'd like some compensation?

Don't Wolves want an experienced manager though?

I reckon he will go to Leeds.

Wolves should take a punt on him. Good, young manager who I thought was doing a good job at Huddersfield.

Don't see why they would sack him unless they were tired of him being linked with every job going.

Their statement and reasons for relieving him are disgusting. Wasn’t he linked with a few jobs this/last season and turned them down?

What a ridiculous decision this is!

Surely Leeds will take a gamble on this, good young manager

Righto. So they sack him, saying they have concerns over recent weeks, think they can still achieve promotion....but let him go with 16 games to go? That's just the most pathetic attempt at an excuse for sacking someone I've heard for a long time. He sounded loyal by turning down job offers, and worked his **** off for them. He was nominated for a manager of the month award for a reason.

Huddersfield's loss could potentially become Leeds Uniteds gain.

Or Wolves' gain (hopefully!)

Just looked on a Huddersfield Town forum (Down at the Mac) and they are all over the moon with it!
Don't have a clue why, they all say they wanted him out for a while! :S

Absolutely ludicrous! One of the best young managers in the English leagues. I can see Leeds going for him. Don't know why Huddersfield fans are over the moon with it, it wasn't that long ago that they were on that massive unbeaten run. If they don't get promoted, they'll have to sell Rhodes in the summer and then the team which they have spent alot of time and money putting together will fall apart... Shame. I quite liked Huddersfield too...

Worst decision this season. Huddersfield looked like they were going places under Clark, he turned down a few offers to stay. The reasons they have given don't make any sense, and who is going to sign that is better than Lee Clark at that level?

What is it with Yorkshire clubs sacking promising young managers when the club is in a decent position?, First Leeds go and sack Grayson while only 3 points from playoffs heading into what on paper looked like one of the easier months fixture wise and now Huddersfield sack Clark while in 4th, I can understand sackings if a team is underperforming but sacking Clark is a odd one for me, That club has shown already it can go on a very good run and they could quickly close the gap for automatic promotion, Even more so if they can keep Rhodes scoring.

I would'nt be suprised to see him named the new Leeds manager, There was interest before the sacking and now hes out of a job hes ideal, Wolves is a interesting one but i'm not sure Wolves can afford to take the risk of bringing in a manager with so little experience in their current position, Would be nice to see a new young manager trying to make his mark in the top flight but it could be alittle too soon for him even more so with Wolves in a relegation battle, My bet would be he ends up as Leeds manager because Redfearn cant be keeping the job there after 2 defeats on the bounce.

Clark had previously ruled himself out of the Leeds job :S But I would take him in a heartbeat. he's done a great job

I think Strachan/Warnock for Leeds, Bruce for Wolves and then Clark will probably take over at Ipswich when Jewell is sacked.

Can't see Clark getting a Premier League job, ambitious Championship club is probably his next destination. Still surprised Huddersfield have done this, there's not an abundance of choices for them to replace Clark with.

I know who I would appoint as Huddersfield boss, Greg Abbott at Carlisle; fantastic manager.

I think Strachan/Warnock for Leeds, Bruce for Wolves and then Clark will probably take over at Ipswich when Jewell is sacked.

Can't see Clark getting a Premier League job, ambitious Championship club is probably his next destination. Still surprised Huddersfield have done this, there's not an abundance of choices for them to replace Clark with.

I know who I would appoint as Huddersfield boss, Greg Abbott at Carlisle; fantastic manager.
keep Strachan away from Leeds! I'll take Warnock, McCarthy or clark :)

Strachan goes to Leeds and buys maybe Thomson; Robson; McManus; Boyd; Flood you will be shoe ins for relegation.

I'd not wish Strachan or his transfer policy of Scottish is best on any club, not even Leeds. I can't see McCarthy working under Bates, Clark would be a good appointment but Bates' doesn't generally do good appointments...

Why don't you bring back Dennis Wise?

Second thoughts, I'm not even sure if he's alive or not.

Strachan goes to Leeds and buys maybe Thomson; Robson; McManus; Boyd; Flood you will be shoe ins for relegation.

I'd not wish Strachan or his transfer policy of Scottish is best on any club, not even Leeds. I can't see McCarthy working under Bates, Clark would be a good appointment but Bates' doesn't generally do good appointments...

Why don't you bring back Dennis Wise?

Second thoughts, I'm not even sure if he's alive or not.
I could see Warnock standing up to Bates which means Bates will be unlikely to employ him. Same with McCarthy probably. Clark would work under him and would do a good job imo. May help bring in Jordan Rhodes ;)

Interesting.

I looked on a Huddersfield Fans Forum; Some fans were pleased with the news. Called him arrogant, **** signings and **** subs.. I doubt he'll go to Wolves, he isn't the type of person they need [they need someone with expierence] but maybe he'll go to Leeds. Huddersfield's loss will be someone elses gain.

anyone know out of those 43 games unbeaten how many were wins-draws-losses?

Did Hudds board stop BELIEVE-ing?!

Anyone who was at the Posh v Hudds playoff final will know what i mean.