Lee Clark sacked from Huddersfield!

Warnock to Wolves, Clark to Leeds and Grayson to Huddersfield ?

anyone know out of those 43 games unbeaten how many were wins-draws-losses?

25 wins and 18 draws i think

although he consistanly got them challenging for promotion, and took them on a brilliant run, the best ever unbeaten run in the football league, then they sack him 2 months later

Makes no sense

25 wins and 18 draws i think

although he consistanly got them challenging for promotion, and took them on a brilliant run, the best ever unbeaten run in the football league, then they sack him 2 months later

Makes no sense
some Hudders fans saying that 'spent loads of money, had a big budget, didn't know best team, negative tactics and had 3 attempts at promotion but failed'. seems a little harsh. 3 defeats in 50 games. 4th place this season

Exactly, consistantly there and failing at the final hurdle most time, look what he has done for jordan rhodes.

they'll either prove everyone wrong and shoot up the league or fall epically

Exactly, consistantly there and failing at the final hurdle most time, look what he has done for jordan rhodes.

they'll either prove everyone wrong and shoot up the league or fall epically
one thing in Clark's favour if he were to go to Leeds. He could convince him to join us (if Bates somehow decided to pay for him)

anyone know out of those 43 games unbeaten how many were wins-draws-losses?

They lost to us in the playoff final right in the middle of that supposed unbeaten run. Conveniently, playoff games don't seem to count.

Didn't come across as a good manager the other night. All they had was hoofball and as long as you have two decent centre halves to handle Alan Lee cheating pr1ck that he is then you will be ok.

Also they have drawn almost as many games as they have won. I reckon they need a manager who can turn these draws into wins.