Leeds: Elland Road To The Premiership

danthered

Banned
Reaction score
I understand if you are tired of people doing Leeds stories as I bet a load of people do them but it's just the team I am :) BTW i know i failed in the title :p

Simon Grayson today was fired by the Elland Road management. His position was immediatly filled by newcomer manager Daniel Bowen. The Welshman comes from the Rhondda Valleys, South Wales and this is his first occupation in football since playing for his local youth team.

In a press conference Bowen said; "Of course people will doubt me and who can blame them? But when we're up in the Championship next season, they'll all be jumping on the "Bowen Bandwagon"

Supporters have labelled him as cocky and arrogant but we will see what will happen to the future of Leeds when the season starts in the beginning of August.

Season Aims : Achive Promotion
Transfer Targets: Marlon Harewood (Loan)
Fredrik Stoor (Loan)

Last edited:
I thought it was Elland road not Ellen but maybe im wrong. Good luck though

I thought it was Elland road not Ellen but maybe im wrong. Good luck though

yeh it is but me and my mate are both ill and he typed it... he doesn't listen :(

first update in about 30 mins as i gotta go to the doctors

Leeds were fortunate to welcome three new signings to the club today as Marlon Harewood and Fredrik Stoor joined the club on season long loan deals. Leeds also welcomed Veteran Italian forward Christian Vieri. At age 36 this seems like a foolish move but the new manager has faith in the Italian.

he is a good signing bt your best bet is harwood and Beckford and Becchio play behind them

Leeds have annouced the signing of experianced centre back Lucien Mettomo on a free transfer. The former Cameroon defender currently has 48 caps and 1 goal. It's believed that Mettomo has been signed as cover for existing centre halfs Bromby and Kisnorbo.

Me and my mate play a network game and we both got consecutive promotions. Me as Southampton and him as Leeds, it's definitely possible!

New Leeds manager Daniel Bowen has certainly showed that money isn't everything. The latest move of Damien Plessis from Liverpool signals his 6th free singing (including loan deals). The French midfielder has expressed his joy of joining Leeds had hopes he can establish a first team place.

Damien was sent to Leeds by Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez. This is part of the new deal between Tom Hicks and Leeds chairmen Ken Bates in which Liverpool will be able to send players on loan to Leeds and the latter will host a annual friendly in which they keep all gate reciepts.

Says you support Manchester United... are you sure you are welcome at Leeds?