Leeds innit

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
I thought i'd go Leeds for a challenge seeing as they had -15 points, and i got promoted \0/

Yay well done Gregor. Good luck next season though.

Well played i did Leeds on my 2nd game and did poor got sacked.

started championship season pretty well, 4-1 home win v Plymouth and a 2-2 away draw with Soton, also cheekily asked my board for more money and went from having 2m to 8.5m \0/

Villa are in TC and theyve spent 28m this season alone

picked a great side there :)..
of course i was leeds got promoted but then did absolute ***** in 2nd season..came like 20th in the championship...uve done well to get 8.5m can get some decent players with that

yup, i was already resonably happy with my squad before hand, although could possibly do with a stirker as my best finisher (accept for howson whos amc and backup at best) has 13 and was unsure if he could make step up but hes scored in the first 2 games. but still.

onyway, any recommendations?

As you can see, before the cash injection i basically just bought Hearts and Celtic players :)

I almost signed Ashley Young but i couldnt afford his wages, and i signed amazing brazilians includign Daniel Carvalho but their permits got turned down :mad:

Also lawl at my *** of an *** man, Savios been my best player so far

expect you to win promotion now spending 8m

unlucky i reckon you will go up next season now if your tactics hold up.

Aww unlucky. Conceeded 80 goals...ouch!

hehe i know, fm really ****** me off, in at least 3/4 of my match the opposition scored with their first chance, and whenever i score a goal they then score one despite not having done **** all, all game

great start to the season so far, 7 games in, 6 wins 1 draw.

havent spent much this season, still got 8m left to spend but windows shut now

Ooh nice finances. You always were a wheeler and dealer on fm!

He is the best i have ever seen at it

wooo im in the EPL

was a rocky finish, was 1st all season apart form a cpuple of weeks up untill the last 5-6 games, managed to regain top spot in the 2nd last game

stuffs already beginning to change 3 years in.

Man U finished 5th, Chelsea 6th and liverpool 12th

Gretna have a player in the England squad, Ross Turnbull

lol good luck in the epl i might try Leeds again :D

:eek: you get 30m tv money for being in EPL, no wonder every team spends 30m+ a season