Leeds/ Reading festival

Does the lineup look good this year?

• Total voters

Jak

Reaction score
Just went through the stress of buying a ticket, I'm going to Leeds on 26th August. Seriously can't wait, first time I've been. Saw Muse in Manchester last year and they were epic so hoping they will be even more epic here.

I have attached the line up, what do you guys think? Looks pretty good to me. Anyone else going?

Just went through the stress of buying a ticket, I'm going to Leeds on 26th August. Seriously can't wait, first time I've been. Saw Muse in Manchester last year and they were epic so hoping they will be even more epic here.

I have attached the line up, what do you guys think? Looks pretty good to me. Anyone else going?

Nah, im going to Download and Sonisphere instead....but looks like a good line up...but im into the heavier stuff, enjoy your self though mate

good line-up!!!Muse,offspring-jimmy eat world.my chemical romance.....GREAT

all 3 headliners are really good, I think it's gonna be a really good festival :) only 5 months 5 days to go :p

Panic! are about as good as that line up gets. I.e. not very.

Muse are worth it alone. Wish I was going. Also, Enter Shikari. :wub:

I'd go for Shikari, and possibly Bmth. But as it is, I'm not going :p

Not my type of music tbh, alot of my mates are going though :)

Few of my friends who have been to both download and Leeds a few times each, say that Download is so much better, even the ones who aren't into the heavier stuff. Apparently with all the different groups and types of people at Leeds, their is a lot of tension etc. At Download most people get along. Plus you don't have loads of ******* indie ***** ;)

My god reading/leeds has gone downhill! IoW looks 10x as good got the same couple of bands + better

just bought my Reading ticket! well excited, but missed out on early entry as the server timed out gutted!

Oxegen > *

seriously, line up for Leeds/Reading is a massive dissapointment,

seeing the difference in opinion of the line up this year I added a poll to the thread to see what majority think