Leeds/ Reading festival

Does the lineup look good this year?

• Total voters
That line-up looks sexual. Although I won't be going as I haven't got any pennies. :(

Bought pre-sale tickets to Leeds back in December. Planning on selling them now tbh.

I was looking forward to buying a ticket with all my mates but after seeing this line up I'm not going to bother. The only bands that really seem appealing to me are The Offspring (childhood memories), Interpol and Jimmy Eat World (saw them in Glasgow in November and they were phenomenal).
Now with all this extra cash I'm thinking of getting a little weekend break in before Uni starts or maybe pop over to Rome for the start of next season! :D

Enter Shikari and The Strokes are who I'd go for on the main stage

Muse are good but massively over rated

Enter Shikari and The Strokes are who I'd go for on the main stage

Muse are good but massively over rated

not a fan of scream bands so don't really like enter shikari. Strokes are great. Muse are better ;)

There is a few good bands going, but its a pool lineup compared to last year. Although after seen V line up, not many better lineups...

For me, Download has a better line-up.

But Offspring, Rise Against, Enter Shikari, Jimmy Eat World and The Blackout would be all I'd want to see.

Some heavy bands playing: Deftones, BMTH, We Are The Ocean, Architects, which is surprising. Download's better though, better value for money, glad i'm going there, rather than R&L xD

Was gunna go but decided to go for british F1 instead more for your money imo!!! Its a shame that Reading fest gets more of the top artists than Leeds fest usually does!!

Last time Muse will play a lot of their older stuff live :( Goodbye to Showbiz and Origin of Symmetry :( They are going to play more songs from OOS at leeds this year as a dedication to it since it's been 10 years since release. Plug in Bay live :wub: