Leeds Succesive Promotions.

RhodesyStoke

Reaction score
I've just shocked myself and won league one and the championship!

Don't have a clue how but I'm loving it :D

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

I got taken over earlier in the year and now have 37m to spend :D

Transfers look fine, but if you can't keep yourself in the prem with 37m there is something wrong o_O I'm currently trying to keep myself in Serie A with 3m as San Marino.

Your team looks good it depends on what formation you play if you play it right you will be looking at a safe mi table finish do it wrong and theres only one way out. Down
possibly sign kevin thomson from rangers cause hes good and became a good captain for my birmingham team that is if you can still afford him and he wants to come to you of course

Kevin Thompson way too much. Valued at 6 million.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

I've signed another lad. Drawn with west brom and lost 2-1 to chelsea.

I will admit he is overpriced slightly but he is absalotly amazing and i would reccommened him but if not him john fleck and play him on the left

50 POSTS AND COUNTING!!!

John Fleck doesn't want to com tried him ages ago. Got no budget left anyway.

Transfers look fine, but if you can't keep yourself in the prem with 37m there is something wrong o_O I'm currently trying to keep myself in Serie A with 3m as San Marino.

My players were useless though and basically had to build a new squad.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

My board have just intervened and sold my best midfielder for 5 mill. I get only 10% of that money! :(

Me too, only 3 players from starting 11 in Serie B are starting 11 in Serie A- Look at free transfers. Search for the position you want (AML and DR maybe) and either look for the attributes you want, or just look for players with international caps to pick up some quality aging players and sign them on 1 year contracts. It's only a quick fix, but if you just want to stay up in your season (like me) it is effective. You can then start to build your squad properly 2nd season.

They are. Get some 30-33 year old former stars, many will be a great help in keeping you up for the season, then the season after you can just let them go on a free transfer.

Haven't got any money or wages left anyway.

Just beat spurs 2-0 and am 10th. Reckon I will stay up easily.

You've spent all that money already ? N the odd over 30 experienced player is a great addition 2 the squad and can help the younger players develop very well. I always try 2 have at least a over 30 year old GK, DF, MF, ST. This always works wonders 4 me :) Just my opinion tho :)

Ive lost 7 games on the bounce and had to play yout players as I have 10 players out injured. F'ing nightmare.

Ive lost 7 games on the bounce and had to play yout players as I have 10 players out injured. F'ing nightmare.

That sucks, I won my first Premiership game with Cardiff like 3-0 against Wigan, but then came bottom with about 15 points.. Mainly because of injuries! The squad I had was too small and I didn't have any reserves as I'd sold about 20 players to make some cash. But Leeds are always get 2 automatic promotions in my game, it's so odd!

Play a holding midfielder. You're playing ruthlessly with too many attacking players.

Well done I guess, but it's not hard to do really, I finished 9th in my first premier league season, done 2 successive promotions, it's very easy, well done anyway, and what happened to all that money? o_O